Who's Online
6 registered (Too, razrnut, VA Jim, troutfishing, et63, 1 invisible), 3 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1423750 - 11/18/18 09:01 AM Aeroprecision
218albemarle Offline
Gun Accessory Guru

Loc: dunnsville va
City or County: Dunnsville, va
I am a FFL dealer in Manquin Virginia and recently received an order from Aeroprecision. I ordered 2 COMPLETE uppers and 2 complete lowers. Well, it took 2 weeks to receive and we I got the order, the uppers didn't have the BGC or charging handle. Well, a complete upper is complete and not missing any parts. Complete means it is ready to fire with a complete lowers. So if a complete lower is not missing any parts to make it function, then why is a Complete lower from AEROPRECISION not ready to function? A customer service representative called me and emailed me saying "our COMPLETE uppers come without a BGC and charging handle". "Call me and will give you a killer deal on a BGC and charging handle". Well, this is very misleading. Their products are already too pricey and on top of it, misleading

Beware before you buy from AEROPRECISION.
Chris berberich
Pamunkey River Guns, llc

#1425027 - 11/21/18 02:44 PM Re: Aeroprecision [Re: 218albemarle]
sousana Offline
Golani Sheli

Loc: Hampton Roads, Peninsula
City or County: Hampton
LOL, it seems their definition of complete is different from ours.
6 civilians
2 suicide bombers
To all, never forgotten, to all the HM's I went to "A/C" school with, Semper Fi" Fair winds & following seas
Total: 307