Who's Online
30 registered (chmodx, BUFF, ryanva, TeeNapp, Capt Gary, Balco, SuzyKyoo, pit, trader-randy, Tracker, Watermanbill, Eric Pugh, High Voltage, trailertrash, FPS, Ahummel, Jim, BluegrassJ, Kendo, Reflex, 325A, iyaoyas_28, 8 invisible), 22 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1231015 - 07/28/17 05:40 PM Before you decide to create a second account........
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Moderator

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Before you decide to create a second account please PM or email one of the Moderators so we can help you get into your old account.

It is much easier for us to work together to restore your old account than to have to catch your second account and ban you.

If you forgot your password you can use the forgot password feature on the Log in page and Vaguntrader should get the request and restore or create another one and contact you.

Like I said it is much easier for us to work together than against each other smile

#1436633 - 12/23/18 05:30 AM Re: Before you decide to create a second account........ [Re: Dadcpu]
DWAldag Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Fredericksburg
I couldn't find or open my old account so I set up a new account. Here it is weeks later and I have found my old account. I now have two. What do I do? I haven't posted on either since the second account was established.
I am, of course, very sorry this happened.
Darrell Aldag

darrell.aldag@gmail.com

#1436875 - 12/23/18 07:32 PM Re: Before you decide to create a second account........ [Re: DWAldag]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: DWAldag
I couldn't find or open my old account so I set up a new account. Here it is weeks later and I have found my old account. I now have two. What do I do? I haven't posted on either since the second account was established.
I am, of course, very sorry this happened.
Darrell Aldag

darrell.aldag@gmail.com

PM sent

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?