Who's Online
16 registered (cadi86, MHG, 2DG, Cp3, Browsing, FREDC, DamonL, Kevinlee93, Craaber, 2headwolf, 6 invisible), 24 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1438537 - 12/28/18 09:42 PM FN Pro Shop in Columbia, SC
FNARman Offline
nope you are BANNED! Am I though??? *Yes, yes you are*

Loc: Hanover
City or County: Hanover
Hey everyone,

I wasn't a VA resident when they had their facility in Fredericksburg. Found out the FN factory in Columbia had a pro-shop/store on site and open to the public. I made the 5.5 hour trip down there today and would recommend it a hundred times over to anyone who is a fan of the brand or someone who wants to experience low prices on high end firearms made 100 yard away. They have accessories in store that aren't available on their e-store and they're their own FFL so they can sell you long-guns and ship handguns to your FFL.

Anyone else been down there? I plan on going back within the next year.
After July 1st, if you request to deal without performing a background check, I am going to assume you are running a sting op or a felon. If you're an officer of the law looking to entrap lawful citizens, shame on you.

#1438842 - 12/29/18 06:25 PM Re: FN Pro Shop in Columbia, SC [Re: FNARman]
RoverSig Offline
Marksman

Loc: Fairfax
City or County: Fairfax
The FN Pro-Shop is worth a stop. They carry only FN-related items, but they've got everything you could need if you like the brand (which I do). They also help you get parts and hard-to-find accessories. Their prices are competitive, too (they will ship to a FFL here in VA, and have several of their FFLs on file).

Mo, the guy who runs the Pro Shop, is very helpful. I just wish FN gave tours of their factory!

#1439662 - 12/31/18 08:08 PM Re: FN Pro Shop in Columbia, SC [Re: FNARman]
FNARman Offline
nope you are BANNED! Am I though??? *Yes, yes you are*

Loc: Hanover
City or County: Hanover
Thanks for the reply. I found them to be very helpful and pleasant as well. It's nice interacting with guys who work for the brand that you favorite (I love FN everything) and having them be personable and engaging.

And yeah, I wish they gave tours of the factory.
After July 1st, if you request to deal without performing a background check, I am going to assume you are running a sting op or a felon. If you're an officer of the law looking to entrap lawful citizens, shame on you.

#1593747 - 02/11/20 02:05 PM Re: FN Pro Shop in Columbia, SC [Re: FNARman]
RoverSig Offline
Marksman

Loc: Fairfax
City or County: Fairfax
Just to close out this thread, in case anyone looks it up, the FN Pro Shop in Columbia is officially closed.