Who's Online
16 registered (MWH265, AutoMag, trader-randy, Wolne, boosno1, et63, WasatchAR, Gary_Sprouse, Amelia_Patriot, 7 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1445241 - 01/15/19 04:47 AM Re: New Virginia Health Insurance - Lower Income Standards [Re: Cash is King]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
In the early days I was a Dusty apologist, but then I concluded he just wanted to rile people up for the heck of it, and I don't think he actually believed most of what he typed. PLEASE do not consider me a Dustydog Disciple. I just enjoy sharing my opinion in shooting the bull, and I think that other Liberal/Progressive Gun Rights advocates should stop hiding and share their views as well.

#1445284 - 01/15/19 09:23 AM Re: New Virginia Health Insurance - Lower Income Standards [Re: toughtom12]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Woodbridge/Stafford/Gloucester...
City or County: Prince William, Stafford & Gloucester monthly.
Originally Posted By: toughtom12
In the early days I was a Dusty apologist, but then I concluded he just wanted to rile people up for the heck of it, and I don't think he actually believed most of what he typed. PLEASE do not consider me a Dustydog Disciple. I just enjoy sharing my opinion in shooting the bull, and I think that other Liberal/Progressive Gun Rights advocates should stop hiding and share their views as well.

You are absolutely correct about Dusty... stirring the pot...

You are also absolutely correct that a balanced conversation benefits all... I know many "pro-government control/regulation" folks as friends/family... my cousin is in a State funded home for the mentally retarded.

My challenge... and the crux of my rail against the Government (in general) is the abject and seemingly unlimited waste every time a dollar washes thru their hands...

...and the sickening control the Government attempts/succeeds to impose on Free Citizens... in every aspect of our lives.

Bring on the debate (anyone)... we all are better for it...

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2