VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Topic Options
#1444712 - 01/13/19 05:58 PM Colt 1911 Government Model XS (not XSE)
Joe_Simpson Offline
Marksman

Loc: Hurt
City or County: Pittsylvania
I am selling this 1911 to fund another project, it is an XS model, which were only made in 1999&2000. I am the original owner and have fired around 1000 rounds through it, no hot or +p ammo. It's all original, no bubba gunsmithing, just cleaned regularly. I honestly don't know what it's worth. I have only found people offering their opinions on internet forums, and have not seen one for sale on GB or anywhere else. It's an above average 1911 in very good condition, and maybe rare are far as Colts go, so my price is $1000. I am selling it to buy a Colt AR-15. I'm not interested in trades, unless you're offering a like new Colt AR, with some extras. I can buy the rifle I want new for less than $900, so take that into consideration. I'm not interested in your AR build, just factory rifles. If you want to offer me a BCM or DD, that would be very generous of you, because I don't have any cash to sweeten the deal. Comes with box, papers, and 4 mags, 2 colt and 2 Chip McCormick. I can send more pics on request.

Attachments
1911 pic1.jpg

1911 pic2.jpg

1911 pic5.jpg

1911 pic6.jpg

#1445311 - Yesterday at 10:27 AM Re: Colt 1911 Government Model XS (not XSE) [Re: Joe_Simpson]
Joe_Simpson Offline
Marksman

Loc: Hurt
City or County: Pittsylvania
Bump