VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Topic Options
#1444914 - 01/14/19 10:43 AM FOR TRADE Competition built Gen4 Glock 17
Hearseguy Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: VA Beach Area
Built this for small time competitions me and my buddies have. Started with a brand new Gen4 17. Added a stainless KKM Precision threaded barrel, Texas Black Rifle Co. Micro comp that makes this thing shoot like a .22. Has an upgraded stainless guide rod, all stainless pins, Agency flat trigger that's been entirely hand polished, all Hyve polished internals including plunger, firing pin, trigger housing, trijicon HD night sights that are brand new, extended takedown lever and slide release, Hyve red +5 mag extension on one mag, and 2 factory mags. Very nice setup. The trigger is incredible and it's a fantastic shooter. Extremely little to no holster wear, very clean. Frame and slide are the only stock components left basically. Have box and all factory goodies aswell.

*EDIT* Found the 1911 i wanted so opening up to more trades. Never hurts to ask but im picky lol. 1911s, metal frame sigs, ar pistol in 9mm glock mag, who knows, just ask. Thanks! Please, nothing in .40 or .380, , no S&W, no colt 1911s, no XD series, no hunting rifles or shotguns please.

Looking to trade for mainly sig 1911s in 10mm or 357sig. May consider 45s, but I have plenty. Happy to add cash for sigs in 10mm or 357sig. Can meet in the tidewater area. Not looking to sell, nor need to sell. Just putting it out there. Thanks!

Attachments
PicsArt_01-14-08.44.14.jpg

PicsArt_01-14-08.44.30.jpg

PicsArt_01-14-08.44.57.jpg

Edited by Hearseguy (Yesterday at 02:43 PM)

#1445341 - Yesterday at 12:15 PM Re: FOR TRADE Competition built Gen4 Glock 17 [Re: Hearseguy]
Hearseguy Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: VA Beach Area
Bump and opened up trades