Who's Online
15 registered (Redskins88, Marquel, Rudy42, mike4570, Blackfoot501, Kip30, Shooter, Drewman804, 7 invisible), 9 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1449220 - 01/24/19 09:43 AM M1a1lover
parabellum128 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Fairfax
Bought a FN509T from this guy around 12/21/18 The gun itself was great but I noticed once I got home, that it was missing the accessories for mounting the optic. He said he would look for them and ship them out to me. Every week I had been asking and he always made excuses. He claimed to ship the package containing some of the mounting accessories on 1/16/19 and that he would PayPal me the remainder. There was no tracking number provided. I texted him again on Tuesday and yesterday, with no responses. Still haven’t received any package containing my accessories.

#1449341 - 01/24/19 04:03 PM Re: M1a1lover [Re: parabellum128]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: parabellum128
Bought a FN509T from this guy around 12/21/18 The gun itself was great but I noticed once I got home, that it was missing the accessories for mounting the optic. He said he would look for them and ship them out to me. Every week I had been asking and he always made excuses. He claimed to ship the package containing some of the mounting accessories on 1/16/19 and that he would PayPal me the remainder. There was no tracking number provided. I texted him again on Tuesday and yesterday, with no responses. Still haven’t received any package containing my accessories.

PM sent to M1a1lover encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1449806 - 01/25/19 06:28 PM Re: M1a1lover [Re: parabellum128]
m1a1lover Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Powhatan
Man you got over a 1000$ gun for 750$ I was willing to work with you even after a “Concluded” transaction. Is it not YOUR job to inspect a firearm before finalizing a purchase... I DIDNT HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOU EVERYTHING I HAD WAS THERE AT THE TIME OF TRANSACTION. I delayed sending everything because I wanted to send the other plates that came with it but I never could find them. And in the process of moving I couldn’t find them. If it’s really that big of a problem I will buy the gun back from you at the same price and will come to you and get it.