Who's Online
11 registered (Electrician, Caliber Firearms & Accessories, jschmied, Luke9675, wrickster, Timber48, JWAU250, JBecker, 3 invisible), 13 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1452036 - 01/30/19 11:22 PM Bourbon50
SteakFarmer Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Fauquier
City or County: Warrenton
Posted a Revolver for sale within 20 min Bourbon50 (Eric Parker) sent me a PM

"Hello I would like to purchase".

I replied with my number and told him to give me a call to work out the details. We agreed to meet the next day (Monday). Eric did not show. When I sent a text questioning him on his location, he replied

"Hey omg I'm sorry I completely forgot can I reschedule for tomorrow. I truly apologize."

I texted that the next day (Tuesday) was not good but Wednesday would work. He responded with an OK hand emoji. Well Wednesday came and went with Eric not showing and this time not responding to my text.

#1452169 - 01/31/19 12:32 PM Re: Bourbon50 [Re: SteakFarmer]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: SteakFarmer
Posted a Revolver for sale within 20 min Bourbon50 (Eric Parker) sent me a PM

"Hello I would like to purchase".

I replied with my number and told him to give me a call to work out the details. We agreed to meet the next day (Monday). Eric did not show. When I sent a text questioning him on his location, he replied

"Hey omg I'm sorry I completely forgot can I reschedule for tomorrow. I truly apologize."

I texted that the next day (Tuesday) was not good but Wednesday would work. He responded with an OK hand emoji. Well Wednesday came and went with Eric not showing and this time not responding to my text.

PM sent to Bourbon50 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln