Who's Online
9 registered (Jaycobb, Waterspreader20, Bandagman, powderfinger37, Forest393, eunylee241, 3 invisible), 13 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1452634 - 02/01/19 03:59 PM Bourbon50
JORJENBOY Offline
Georgia at Heart

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Member asked to buy gun.

Set date and time - Monday, 5:30. Member stated at 4:00 on Monday that he had family issue and would be delayed until 5:45... I said no problem I am flexible let me know your eta... He responded awesome. I was in the area until 9:00 and never heard back from him. I finally text if he didn't want it I would go to next buyer. He text sorry he still wanted gun so I gave him the benefit of doubt and we set same time, same place for Thursday at 5:30. He confirmed this on Wed. On Thursday I get there early and text him... Then I text him at 5:30, then I text him at 6:00 then I send a final text at 6:30 stating gun was going to the next buyer. I never, ever heard back from him. I personally will not do business with someone that has no respect for another person's time.

#1452664 - 02/01/19 05:14 PM Re: Bourbon50 [Re: JORJENBOY]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Another PM sent to Bourbon50 encouraging him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln