Who's Online
16 registered (solidsnak3, Gnarl78, rblawhorn, JoeyC, USMA_1982, joeboxer22, 1977f250, Jim, graustin, TJ7, Aceofspades, MrRadioActive, 4 invisible), 10 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1488909 - 05/04/19 04:38 PM Questions on Trajectory, Wind drift, Recoil, Velocity, and Accuracy
PIConnection Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fairfax
Hello everyone,

I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to ask these questions, however I am seeking some help from professionals in the gun field for a homework assignment I am working on. I recently enrolled for classes at Sonoran Desert Institute as a way to be more involved with fire arms and to use some of my unused G.I. Bill. I also work full time as a information security analyst and am on call usually so I find time to actually be around gunsmiths limited.

Anyway I hope I am not eating up to much of everyone's time with this as it seems like there is a lot I would be asking. My assignment is to ask someone experienced with firearms to explain what is Trajectory, Wind Drift, Recoil, Velocity and Accuracy. With those answers I am tasked to write a short essay comparing the data collected from a processional to the reading martial provided by professor.

I hope this is not an inconvenience for anyone to give me part of your time for this. Thank you

#1489541 - 05/06/19 02:41 PM Re: Questions on Trajectory, Wind drift, Recoil, Velocity, and Accuracy [Re: PIConnection]
mequirky Offline
Conversion Madness

Loc: Dale City Va.
City or County: Dale City

What me worry?
A.E. Newman