Who's Online
13 registered (Carl_73, beavertrapper, moparman, Sejdogg, 1zach1, Wak, Ferret Master, wallymag, RedBill, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1474396 - 03/24/19 05:36 PM Master Licensed and insured HVAC services for?
gmacsurfin Offline
Country livin'

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Virginia Beach
My name is Richard and I own and operate a HVAC company(residential and light commercial) in SE VA, Njord Air LLC. I have been in the field for over 16 years and a business owner since August of 2017. I have my mechanical and gas masters license as well as business insurance and all necessary licensing. Yes, I can and do pull all necessary permits for jobs requiring me to do so.

I am a huge fan of the barter system. I am an avid hunter, fisherman, shooter, supporter of our Second Amendment and complete supporter of all Military and LEO personnel. My prices are honest and fair and my skill and pride in work are second to none. If you need any Heat, AC, Gas or Water Heating service or replacement please don't hesitate to contact me either here, my email, text or phone call. Would prefer to stay within about 100 miles of Hampton Roads. I do service the entire Eastern Shore upto the Marylnd line. I do provide discounts to all military, LEO and first responders active and retired. It is the least I can do for your sacrifice to protect my freedom and quality of life.

Interested in any and all firearm, ammo, and gun or hunting accessory trades. Also always looking for deer, duck, turkey and predator hunting land permission. I am a still hunter. All firearm trades must include bill of sale with proper ID.

Richard Gresens
Rgresenshvac@gmail.com

#1488979 - 05/04/19 09:55 PM Re: Master Licensed and insured HVAC services for? [Re: gmacsurfin]
gmacsurfin Offline
Country livin'

Bump

#1492137 - 05/14/19 02:13 AM Re: Master Licensed and insured HVAC services for? [Re: gmacsurfin]
gmacsurfin Offline
Country livin'

I also install gas lines to outdoor grills and fire pits. Convert kitchens from electric to gas cooking. Marine HVAC and refrigeration is one of my many skills. Gas and electric pool heater service and installation. I service and maintain ice machines as well. Residential and Commercial work available.

As a fairly new business owner (opened my doors 08/2017) I am looking to grow my client base. Trades and partial trades always welcome. My good friend who was also my gunsmith has moved out of state so looking to trade my services for gunsmithing services as well.

#1517373 - 07/23/19 02:00 AM Re: Master Licensed and insured HVAC services for? [Re: gmacsurfin]
gmacsurfin Offline
Country livin'

Bump. It has been a hot couple weeks any service needed don't hesitate to call or text.

#1532869 - 09/01/19 02:14 PM Re: Master Licensed and insured HVAC services for? [Re: gmacsurfin]
gmacsurfin Offline
Country livin'

Bump