Who's Online
26 registered (worldwidejack, DerekH, graustin, Rog50, jadubya, rblawhorn, Sfach, swarren89, fixboats, cmmeyer44, Kwyjibo, Dingkong69, Max_sanchez, marckari, bsmith, OODA_Loop, dougfunny99, cbradford, BrokenHills, trader-randy, tommyhof, OgreMan, 4 invisible), 6 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1492398 - 05/14/19 07:01 PM Universal Background Checks
lizjimbo Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: FREDERICKSBURG
If folks really want to avoid having universal background checks then ya best stop selling guns to every jackass that shows up with 100 dollar bills. When VaGuntrader guns end up on the streets of DC from black market gun runners I don't know what we can expect. Trust me...I was questioned by the ATF last year about some dude that was busted running guns from Virginia to DC. I did not sell the moron my Glock 30s but my phone number was all over his phone from contacting me about an ad I ran on this forum. I did meet up with him and immediately sent him packing without my Glock. Others did sell to him and he was busted running guns into DC that were purchased in Virginia. That doesn't mean the law works...that means some people didn't care who they sold a gun to. Just imagine a gun you sell ends up at a homicide scene...feels like universal background checks to me...and we will have nothing to **I miss Obama** about.

#1492493 - 05/15/19 12:10 AM Re: Universal Background Checks [Re: lizjimbo]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe

Are you suggesting we do voluntary background checks so the left won't force us to do background checks?

Edited by bustedknee (05/15/19 09:12 PM)