Who's Online
24 registered (rws, 80percenter, CavalryDave, PMOORE, LineofSight, Davidtkim7, Btm45, superstang84, mike3325, BB63, pmaung2, dwhitehorne, kjack, Derk, bullet, 1911noob, sailau13, wiskytango, 6 invisible), 14 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1499869 - 06/05/19 09:46 AM Sexism... and other "Isms"
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Woodbridge/Stafford/Gloucester...
City or County: Prince William, Stafford & Gloucester monthly.
As a Single Dad I faced HUGH Sexism fighting for custody of my boys... AND IN OF ALL PLACES... THE COURTROOM!...

A woman AND a man conceive a child TOGETHER... BUT THE MAN HAS ZERO SAY IF THE WOMAN CHOOSES TO ABORT... PURE SEXISM!!!

Florida (and other places most probably (I did not study)) raised the age to purchase a gun from 18 to 21 after the Parkland murders. This Sexist law did NOT EXEMPT females which are never the perpetrators of such type murders. NEVER!!!

I assure you that what Governor "Coonman" is about to be try here in Virginia will be equally Sexist and Racist.

BTW... I find the name "Coonman" extremely repulsive, BUT STILL USE IT BECAUSE HE WAS SO PROUD OF IT THAT HE picked and published it...

...AND THAT WE NEVER FORGET THE CORE SOUL OF THIS "COONMAN"...

Edited by Cash is King (06/05/19 09:47 AM)
Edit Reason: Typos... as always

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1499886 - 06/05/19 10:42 AM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Cash is King]
Va Hunter Offline
Addicted

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
Read yesterday the Greene county commonwealth attorney said he answers to the Constitution not the Governor.

#1499905 - 06/05/19 11:19 AM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Va Hunter]
imaduckin Offline
Addicted

Loc: virginia
City or County: fredericksburg
Originally Posted By: Va Hunter
Read yesterday the Greene county commonwealth attorney said he answers to the Constitution not the Governor.

bravo for him

#1500039 - 06/05/19 05:19 PM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Cash is King]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
Society is always going to give women and children preferential treatment. Men are held accountable for their actions, and we are expected to suffer in silence. If a couple conceive a child together, what ever choice the women makes is the mans fault. Feminism gives women all of the power and none of the responsibility. I always see feminists demanding an equal amount of positions for women in congress, and Ceo's, and board of directors. But never garbage men or crab fisherman, or power line repair men etc....

#1500072 - 06/05/19 06:19 PM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Va Hunter]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: Greene
City or County: Stanardsville

Matt is good to go.

If you have extra legal requirements I'll pass, buying or selling.

#1500463 - 06/06/19 09:18 PM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Va Hunter]
VAMan Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Central VA
City or County: Charlottesville
I really respect the statement that he put out. I think he'd probably do the best that he could as far as upholding the constitution.

However, I also am not sure how much say so he'd have. He also said he didn't want charges brought against the supervisor of the county and the 2nd individual charged with larceny for cutting hay on the counties land. However, his opinion didn't really matter and they still were charged.

#1500483 - 06/06/19 10:19 PM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Cash is King]
Bulzzi Offline
Slingshot

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Front Royal
Larceny for cutting hay! The county is probably saving money. Otherwise they’d be paying a contractor to do the same. You want a scandal look up Warren County EDA. Sorry to get off subject.

#1502017 - 06/11/19 12:34 AM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Bulzzi]
VAMan Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Central VA
City or County: Charlottesville
Originally Posted By: Bulzzi
Larceny for cutting hay! The county is probably saving money. Otherwise they’d be paying a contractor to do the same. You want a scandal look up Warren County EDA. Sorry to get off subject.

It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. Quite a few people in the community are upset for the very reason you cited. The commonwealth attorney has stated that all they cut were worthless weeds. They were most likely doing everyone a favor and saving the residents money, by the county having to hire someone to maintain it.

You can read about it here.
https://www.nbc29.com/story/40543184/police-charge-2-greene-co-residents-with-larceny

Harding has said he didn't want them charged, but as you see the "residents" got an indictment from a grand jury. That's what makes me think similar things can and will happen if he chooses to not prosecute someone based on his statement on ignoring gun control. All they'll need is an anti gun person that wants to have an indictment handed out.

#1502057 - 06/11/19 07:53 AM Re: Sexism... and other "Isms" [Re: Agent19]
Bcmgunfighter Offline
Professional VGT lurker

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Rochelle
Originally Posted By: Agent19

Matt is good to go.

We also have some fantastic sheriffs around here. I’ve heard some silimilar statements from Smith and Weaver regarding gun control.

Always looking for
Noveske VIS uppers
Noveske MUR uppers
Noveske SWS rails
Noveske Gen II lowers
Daniel Defense Omega X 7.0
Daniel Defense Lite Rail II 10
Winchester Model 72a bolt

MY DO NOT DEAL LIST...

BearsFan5