Back up for sale. Had a buyer lined up but they couldn't buy after all. This is a 2011 Ford Escape XLS. It has 267K miles on it but it's been well maintained and runs great. I would trust this vehicle to get me anywhere for a long time to come. Will consider partial trade for 9mm handgun or a 9mm AR pistol and cash. PM me if interested.

Purchased in April. Clean title. I took out a title loan on the vehicle and would rather just pay off the loan and sell it or it will cost me more in the long run. I can meet you in Ashland to sign over the title once you've decided if you would like the purchase. Willing to sign a bill of sale agreement and notarize if need be.

This vehicle was used as a sales vehicle for national auto parts store. The vast majority of the miles are highway miles just from travel. It's in great condition outside of the mileage. I used this vehicle to travel to Richmond and Charlottesville daily. It still has a lot miles to give with regular maintenance.

All scheduled maintenance has been kept up with. There will be no issues passing inspection. Inspection is good through 2019. The front shocks were replaced in April. New Tires, in April. The drive train is in great condition and there have been no major repairs needed outside of routine maintenance such as brakes,tires, ball joints, etc.

Please PM me with a number to reach you if you're interested in coming to look at the vehicle or I can meet you somewhere. I have plenty of photos. I am located in Lake Caroline in Ruther Glen, VA.

Attachments
20190326_185438_resized.jpg

20190326_185456_resized.jpg

20190326_185416_resized.jpg

20190313_173008_resized.jpg

20190313_173038_resized.jpg

Edited by DRDinthe703 (06/22/19 08:35 PM)