Who's Online
4 registered (HillBill, Craaber, gunsRus22, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1522411 - 08/05/19 10:30 AM Arm the ladies
wscrst Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
I am a member of the VCDL. I get a lot of communication regarding pro gun meetings and events as I should. However, I wonder if the leadership of the VCDL has any comment on the recent slaughters that took place.

My new gun control suggestion is to take ARs from white dudes under the age of 35. Give the ARs to all women...no more mass shootings, just some monthly intense negotiations (I borrowed that last bit from Robin Williams).

#1522862 - 08/06/19 10:19 AM Re: Arm the ladies [Re: wscrst]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: VA
City or County: 22973
Originally Posted By: wscrst
I am a member of the VCDL. I get a lot of communication regarding pro gun meetings and events as I should. However, I wonder if the leadership of the VCDL has any comment on the recent slaughters that took place.

My new gun control suggestion is to take ARs from white dudes under the age of 35. Give the ARs to all women...no more mass shootings, just some monthly intense negotiations (I borrowed that last bit from Robin Williams).

If this ain’t in jest you drank the liberal kool-aid... it has nothing to do with white guys, it’s crazy people!

And Robin while funny (at times) was a depressed drug addict, and he took his life.. ain’t taking any advise from him.
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1524893 - 08/11/19 06:30 PM Re: Arm the ladies [Re: wscrst]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

I do believe that it is factual that it is crazy white dudes who have done the majority of the mass shootings. We really need to arm the ladies. My wife thinks that it was Chris Rock who gave me the joke. CR was quite prophetic back in the 1990s. He thought gun control was wrong. He advocated for bullet control. Control the ammunition and only people who really deserve it get shot by $500 bullets.

#1525071 - 08/12/19 10:10 AM Re: Arm the ladies [Re: wscrst]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Originally Posted By: wscrst
I do believe that it is factual that it is crazy white dudes who have done the majority of the mass shootings. We really need to arm the ladies. My wife thinks that it was Chris Rock who gave me the joke. CR was quite prophetic back in the 1990s. He thought gun control was wrong. He advocated for bullet control. Control the ammunition and only people who really deserve it get shot by $500 bullets.

Put down the kool-aid..
Hint DC/NY etc.. have bullet control.
Getting woman more involved with firearms is a good idea.
It’s your reasoning that is flawed.

So mass shooting concern ya? How many folks killed in Chicago, Baltimore over the weekend?

Chris Rock is a liberal, hate to bust your bubble.
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1525336 - 08/12/19 07:50 PM Re: Arm the ladies [Re: wscrst]
wscrst Offline
Addicted

Dude. I am totally screwing around with this post. I am just trying to be funny. Geez.

#1525550 - 08/13/19 10:27 AM Re: Arm the ladies [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Originally Posted By: Agent19

If this ain’t in jest you drank the liberal kool-aid...

Dude, glad to know you didn’t drink the kool-aid.