Who's Online
20 registered (VirtualJT, 0251 Gunny, granbycomet, Jon83, JeepWarthog, hino895, Boyles, whitetail, maknwakes, Valkyrie0002, Esloof, Verylargeboots, SlickStang, 2headwolf, Shooter1968, hoyaboyd, Erwin, 3 invisible), 12 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1525646 - 08/13/19 03:15 PM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: lburgguy]
James Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Nova
City or County: Fairfax
As for my firearms, or lack there of. They would be too late as my ex buried me financially last year in a bad separation and left me nothing but a pot to .....
Iím sure my fellow man can finish my sentence...
A woman will take more from you than the government will.....
Thatís all I gotta say.

Edited by James (08/13/19 03:15 PM)
"Freedom is never more than 1 generation away from extinction. We didnt pass it to our children through blood, It must be fought for, protected, and passed on....or we will tell our children's children what it was like in America when men were free."

#1525786 - 08/13/19 09:12 PM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: lburgguy]
1cold6pack Offline
* Ignored User *

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Virginia Beach
The 1st Government of America, also thought they could force compliance by authority.

The Sons of Liberty was a secret organization that was created in the Thirteen American Colonies to advance the rights of the European colonists and to fight taxation by the British government. It played a major role in most colonies in battling the Stamp Act in 1765.

#1526485 - 08/16/19 07:21 AM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: lburgguy]
wscrst Offline
Marksman

City or County: Staunton
I think that it will advance the cause of no gun control if folks hear just a slightly different perspective from time to time. I got bashed by one dude on a different post because I made a joke. Tensions are rightfully high, but all must maintain clear heads in order to put up a rational, targeted fight. -member VCDL, ASA

#1526547 - 08/16/19 09:33 AM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: wscrst]
Bcmgunfighter Offline
Professional VGT lurker

City or County: Rochelle
Originally Posted By: wscrst
There is always a lot of tough talk around the government coming for your guns. Please give a shout if you would shoot a police officer, deputy, member of the national guard, or member of the US armed forces if they were dispatched to disarm you. Please remember that they have tanks and drones and planes and helicopters and rocket launchers and machine guns. Really, put yourself out there. Who is going to kill one of these folks who is currently serving admirably to protect us and our country.

Allow me to put myself out there... At that point, these people that you speak of will no longer be serving the country. They would become agents of tyranny and enemies of freedom. Period. You just painted a picture in which an SS like presence is going door to door, removing weapons that we have a constitutional right to own. Time to hit the history books, my man facepalm

Always looking for
Noveske VIS uppers
Noveske MUR uppers
Noveske SWS rails
Noveske Gen II lowers
Daniel Defense Omega X 7.0
Daniel Defense Lite Rail II 10
Winchester Model 72a bolt

MY DO NOT DEAL LIST...

BearsFan5

#1526574 - 08/16/19 10:03 AM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: Bcmgunfighter]
imaduckin Offline
Addicted

Loc: virginia
City or County: fredericksburg
Originally Posted By: Bcmgunfighter
There is always a lot of tough talk around the government coming for your guns. Please give a shout if you would shoot a police officer, deputy, member of the national guard, or member of the US armed forces if they were dispatched to disarm you. Please remember that they have tanks and drones and planes and helicopters and rocket launchers and machine guns. Really, put yourself out there. Who is going to kill one of these folks who is currently serving admirably to protect us and our country.

Allow me to put myself out there... At that point, these people that you speak of will no longer be serving the country. They would become agents of tyranny and enemies of freedom. Period. You just painted a picture in which an SS like presence is going door to door, removing weapons that we have a constitutional right to own. Time to hit the history books, my man facepalm

THIS

#1526966 - 08/17/19 09:18 AM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: Bcmgunfighter]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: Greene
City or County: Stanardsville
Originally Posted By: Bcmgunfighter

1+, BCM.

Also, wscrst... if you think you were bashed in the silly thread you called humor (after being called on it) your skin is ultra thin. Imho, learn how to tell a joke.
Your recent posts do scream Troll.

If you have extra legal requirements I'll pass, buying or selling.

#1527180 - 08/17/19 07:02 PM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: lburgguy]
highlandscot Offline
Does not suffer fools

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
ROFL. 1) the government cannot use its 'Tanks & drones & rocket launchers' & etc against the rebellion. In 4G warfare, they must maintain the appearance of the moral high-ground. The worlds media squawking about the US government slaughtering its own people is something they will not risk. As soon as we would actually enter a situation of armed rebellion, the government loses and they know this. It is in their red team analysis for the last 20 years.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8&t=451s

While this video is incorrect on a couple of things, his information is MOSTLY correct. And to the point - if they are violating the Constitutional rights of citizens', they most assuredly are not "Folks who is currently serving admirably to protect us and our country" - they would be the agents of tyranny. Who would kill one (or many) agents of Tyranny while defending our RIGHTS? This guy and my family for starters. +1 BCM!!
FFL/SOT GCA & NFA - Transfers by appointment only

#1527763 - Yesterday at 10:34 AM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: lburgguy]
Va Hunter Offline
Addicted

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
The government has already decided to use the UN for confiscation since many local law enforcement will refuse to do so. This info comes from the pentagon. Those blue helmets will make excellent targets.

#1527928 - Yesterday at 04:23 PM Re: "Assault Weapons" Owners After a Ban? [Re: Va Hunter]
imaduckin Offline
Addicted

Loc: virginia
City or County: fredericksburg
Originally Posted By: Va Hunter
The government has already decided to use the UN for confiscation since many local law enforcement will refuse to do so. This info comes from the pentagon. Those blue helmets will make excellent targets.

then they will have to go after private owners in law enforcement and military also, good luck with that. A full confiscation would be near impossible without resistance, they could not afford a full blown action, so all they could do is small confiscations which inevitably would become news resulting in gun owners moving their guns to other locations or other means of hiding them. in the end everyone on both sides would create a turmoil that would weaken this country to the point of failure

Edited by imaduckin (Yesterday at 07:03 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2