Who's Online
9 registered (Bullet41, et63, daldag, fixie2work1, Chillinmoose, jwflipp, Daltosl, 2 invisible), 4 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1537383 - 09/13/19 05:54 PM AR Optics - Bushnell 3-9x 40mm Burris P.E.P.R QD Cantilever Mount
MrRadioActive Offline
Challenge Everything!

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Henrico
Bushnell 3-9x/40mm Drop-Zone BDC Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets and Side Parallax

-Fully multi coated optics with 3 9 x magnification
-Compatible with a wide variety of hunting rifles
-Drop Zone-223 BDC Ballistic Reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads with aiming points out to 500 yards
-Side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy and a fast-focus eyepiece
-Target turrets (1/4 MOA click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments
-Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness
-Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements

Burris AR-P.E.P.R. QD Scope Mount

The Burris P.E.P.R. mount has become the absolute go-to mount of choice for an incredibly solid, long-lasting cantilever mount. It makes mounting an optic to an AR-style rifle very easy, providing the necessary clearance and adding as much as 2 inches of forward scope positioning. It also ensures proper eye placement -- in fact, P.E.P.R. stands for "Proper Eye Position Ready" (although it's easier to just say PEPPER MOUNT).
-The PEPR Mount is a perfect AR or flattop mounting solution.
-Allows up to 2 inches of forward scope positioning
-Provides optimum eye relief and full field of view
-Includes both smooth and Picatinny ring tops
-Available in 1 inch, 30 mm and 34 mm sizes.
-Quick-detach models are available in 1 inch and 30 mm sizes.

Like new - Made for the AR Platform
Cash: $200

Attachments
Burris1.jpg

Burris2.jpg

2019-09-05 22.42.53.jpg

2019-09-05 22.42.26.jpg

George Carlin,"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

#1538028 - Yesterday at 01:57 PM Re: AR Optics - Bushnell 3-9x 40mm Burris P.E.P.R QD Cantilever Mount [Re: MrRadioActive]
MrRadioActive Offline
Challenge Everything!

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Henrico
BTT
George Carlin,"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."