Who's Online
12 registered (315santiago, kg23, akfreak, 3dgeAlot, htc0, cantshoot, Shadsiddiqui100, Josh0390, antiquerer, 3 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1538186 - 09/15/19 09:42 PM See All open sight, a different option
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Came across this earlier this year and decided to give it a try. Mounted it on a 10/22 take down and so far it's worked out good. The take down is in a Magpul backpacker stock and the sight is compact enough that everything fits in the factory bag(except with the can on, it's too long then). It's been on for a couple months, I've shot it several times, taken apart and put back together, so far holding zero.

I decided to try this because I'm not great with iron sights and red dots bloom pretty good in my eye, so I was looking for something compact that I could use more effectively than iron sights. Working gooder so far.

I tried to get some pics showing the reticle and a target but they don't do it justice, it's much clearer in person.

2nd post has a couple target pics.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1538187 - 09/15/19 09:43 PM Re: See All open sight, a different option [Re: the cwa]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842

20 yards, 1" circle target

40 yards, 1" circle target

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?