Who's Online
18 registered (MP40Shooter, Crhenderson, SuzyKyoo, jmcdonaldva1, Shooterguy, shark972, JGUTI84, moparman, Ferrellsforgery, 9 invisible), 6 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1554049 - 10/27/19 09:02 PM 50s RCA Portable Turntable and a few higher end records out of my collection.
DirtyJ Offline
Marksman

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Chester
Selling off a few of my nicer albums that I donít listen too
Albums are:
U2 where the streets have no name with two 45s- all excellent condition- SOLD

Jimi Hendrix are you Experienced- first press tri color label- good condition- SOLD

GWAR Hell-O- limited edition red vinyl. Missing inserts -SOLD

GWAR Scumbags if the universe- good condition- SOLD

Lynard Skynard- Street survivor- first press fire cover, good condition- SOLD

The velvet underground and nico- good condition -SOLD

Blind faith- first press nude cover, good condition- SOLD

RCA Portable record player has been full restored internally and sounds amazing, it has some bumps and scrapes on the outside but is in overal all good condition- $100

I will do $375 for all of it. The records are all out of my personal collection that I am downsizing to what I actually listen to. I can send photos and I am more than happy to meet up and let you test what ever album, or albums youíre interested in. I am not looking for trades at this time.

Edited by DirtyJ (10/30/19 05:59 PM)

#1554341 - 10/28/19 06:09 PM Re: 50s RCA Portable Turntable and a few higher end records out of my collection. [Re: DirtyJ]
DirtyJ Offline
Marksman

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Chester
Bump