Who's Online
7 registered (knothead, htc0, Awonder, ovchad, 4Truck, 2 invisible), 6 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1555185 - 10/31/19 12:12 AM Lozone
OXN Offline
Reagan Bush '84

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Sad to do this for the first time in ten years. But, here it is.

Met with Lozone in August to purchase a Christensen Arms Mesa hunting rifle in .308. Transaction went fine. The rifle, however, was an issue. Showed no signs of grouping at all.

So, I messaged him back here. No response. Texted him. Nothing. In the mean time, I sent it back to Christensen Arms. They agreed that something was badly wrong with it. Even after they worked on it, the rifle would consistently produce groups several times the size what I would consider ethical hunting accuracy. Again, this is a top end, top dollar semi custom rifle we're talking about.

Basically, Lozone sold me a lemon and then stopped responding. I hope he is okay, but since he sold me a minimally functional rifle and has not responded to any of the multiple means of contact I've tried for him in two months, I think it is best to let the forum know how this went.

#1555332 - 10/31/19 01:08 PM Re: Lozone [Re: OXN]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Lozone encouraging him to respond.

ALL others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln