Who's Online
10 registered (Newy, mtn99, VA_SHAKA, mmc-ret, MoogooMike, Algotguns, nilonerx, VQ35, 2 invisible), 9 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1567537 - 12/05/19 08:39 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: Gnome]
gobroncos Offline
Big and Dumb

Loc: Roanoke, VA
City or County: Roanoke
Originally Posted By: Gnome
Craig County to vote on resolution on 12/5/19

The Craig County Board of Supervisors are to meet
at Court House on Dec 5 at 6pm
and will be voting on a resolution to declare
Craig County a Second Amendment Sanctuary County.

The public is encouraged to attend and voice
their opinion and support this measure.

Craig County Courthouse
182 Main Street
New Castle, Virginia 24127

Hon. Jesse Spence, Chair
New Castle District, Elected 2013
Office 1/1/18 term ends 12/31/21
email: mailto:jspence@craigcountyva.gov

Hon. Rusty Zimmerman
Craig City District
Elected 2015
Office 1/1/16 term ends 12/31/19
email: mailto:rzimmerman@craigcountyva.gov

Hon. Carl Bailey, Vice Chair
Potts Mountain District
Elected 2015, Office 1/1/16 term ends 12/31/19
email: mailto:cbailey@craigcountyva.gov

Hon. Casey McKenzie
Craig Creek District
Elected 2015
Office 1/1/16 term ends 12/31/19
email: mailto:cmckenzie@craigcountyva.gov

Hon. Kathi Toelke
Simmonsville District
Elected 2017
Office 1/1/18 term ends 12/31/21
email: mailto:ktoelke@craigcountyva.gov

I'm about 99.9% sure the Hon. Mr. Spence (chair) and the Hon. Mr. McKenzie would be in favor. Don't see any reason possible why Craig County would not vote it in.

#1567822 - 12/05/19 09:48 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Gnome Offline
For alt vi har. Og alt vi er.

Loc: Fort Walker, Va.
City or County: Hanover County
This Monday, gun rights supporters from all over Virginia are marching on Richmond for a MASSIVE protest against the gun grab.

I can't emphasize this enough... we need you there.

The only thing that stands between the gun grabbers and our 2nd Amendment rights is We the People.

So please make every effort to join me and thousands of our fellow patriots in Richmond this Monday at 1PM at Capitol Square -- 1000 Bank St, Richmond, VA.

Let me know if you'll be there -- and RSVP: https://support.vatp.org/stopthegungrab/

THANK YOU!

#1567828 - 12/05/19 09:58 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: Gnome]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Loc: VA
City or County: Stafford
This Monday, gun rights supporters from all over Virginia are marching on Richmond for a MASSIVE protest against the gun grab.

The only thing that stands between the gun grabbers and our 2nd Amendment rights is We the People.

So please make every effort to join me and thousands of our fellow patriots in Richmond this Monday at 1PM at Capitol Square -- 1000 Bank St, Richmond, VA.

Let me know if you'll be there -- and RSVP: https://support.vatp.org/stopthegungrab/

THANK YOU!

This is the first I heard of this rally...

#1567880 - 12/06/19 05:14 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: Gnome]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various

THANK YOU!

Good job!

BUT PLEASE be mindful of "Paid Birddogging Trolls"...

What?

People Libs hire to "act" and get "video" of them being victims...

Good read below...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...supporters.html

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1567886 - 12/06/19 06:01 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Gnome Offline

All very true. One has to be the civil, polite ambassador with the temperance of a monk or num when being in the sight of a troll.

By the way, we now have 45 Counties are 2A Havens, out of the 95 counties in East Virginia. Surry County & Craig County voted last night.

#1568120 - 12/06/19 07:32 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Gnome Offline

NOTE: These hearings are overflowing (YEA!), so bring warm clothing as you might have to stand outside. Please stay and keep the attendance numbers up until the end of the sanctuary hearing. Your presence outside will count and will be known to the legislators.

Overview: These localities have hearings on

Monday, December 9 (11): Bedford, Bristol, Buckingham, Galax, King and Queen, Radford, Rockbridge, Rocky Mount, Salem, Shenandoah, Waynesboro

Tuesday, December 10 (19): Bath, Bristol, Chesapeake, Colonial Heights, Cumberland, Floyd, Greene, James City, Lynchburg, Martinsville, Nelson, Northampton, Portsmouth, Prince George, Prince William, Smyth, Spotsylvania, Strasburg, Warren

Wednesday, December 11 (7): Chesterfield, Fluvanna, Frederick, Hampton, Hanover, Rockingham, Westmoreland

Thursday, December 12 (7): Fauquier, Grayson, Isle of Wight, Lancaster, Lunenburg, Northumberland, Wise

#1569155 - 12/09/19 02:49 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: Gnome]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Several counties voting today, tomorrow, and the rest of this month. See the attached link for the times and locations.
Events

#1569304 - 12/09/19 09:35 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Willee51 Offline
One shot, one kill..

Loc: Bedford County
City or County: Forest, VA
Bedford County unanimously votes to become Second Amendment Sanctuary

Dec 9

#1569963 - 12/11/19 07:39 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Crownbull Offline
HoggHunter

Loc: Charlottesville and Lovingston
City or County: Albemarle & Nelson
Albemarle County NOT!
The supervisors looked at the several hundred patriots wearing orange stickers with nothing but disdain. We were wasting their precious time. How dare we! That was their position along with the press pigs who were glued to their devices checking their tweets. Deaf ears mocking our right, that is who is in office in this county, Period, paragraph!

There is a civil war happening right now, it just hasn’t gone hot yet.
2 things that will light this candle:
-Enforcing registration, we all know what that means.
-When Trump wins a second term and these lunatics show just how unhinged and mentally defective they truly are.

#1569981 - 12/11/19 07:57 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Gnome Offline

I agree with your last 2 statement.

Four boxes a man can use to change the course.
Soap Box, Ballot Box, Cartridge Box & Coffin box.

Time for people to step up and call for a recall and removal of these Board Members. Time to get pro Liberty citizens to run for local office.

#1569993 - 12/11/19 08:24 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
You need to be aware that incorrect data is being published about the "sanctuary counties/cities." Prince William County and others are being reflected as "sanctuary' and that is not the facts.

PWC and others have elected to declare themselves "Constitutional" counties. There is NO language in the approved resolution defining it as a sanctuary, and the language contained in the draft was removed about refusing to use county resources to uphold any proposed laws.

Facts matter folks. While it is a symbolic jester it is basically a paper tiger with no teeth when it comes to protecting the rights of gun owners.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1570058 - 12/12/19 12:22 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
KismetLRC Offline
Marksman

Loc: Richmond/Short Pump
City or County: Henrico
Henrico: Kind of....No “sanctuary” language, but agrees to uphold Constitution.
Hanover: Basically the same language, although I haven’t read it yet.
Chesterfield: Discussed, but no vote. Kick the can down the road....

#1570180 - 12/12/19 10:25 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: BobVA]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Quote:
Facts matter folks. While it is a symbolic jester it is basically a paper tiger with no teeth when it comes to protecting the rights of gun owners.

Agree but, it still sends a message to those siting on the fence. We must do our best to prevent any proposed laws making it on the books and challenge those that do in the courts.

#1570230 - 12/12/19 12:42 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Frost Offline
Addicted

Loc: Richmond VA
City or County: Richmond
Brunswick County - Adopted on Dec. 11, 2019 (Confirmed with county administration) this list seems to be current today the 12th of Dec: https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2019/11/...eing-discussed/

#1570492 - 12/13/19 08:23 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Did some state senator or delegate state they wanted the national guard to enforce the unconstitutional gun laws in the 2nd amendment sanctuaries? I'm trying to locate the article.

#1570519 - 12/13/19 09:25 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: jr45]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
Originally Posted By: jr45
Did some state senator or delegate state they wanted the national guard to enforce the unconstitutional gun laws in the 2nd amendment sanctuaries? I'm trying to locate the article.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/12...s-consequences/

#1570535 - 12/13/19 09:51 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: imaduckin]
FNARman Offline
nope you are BANNED! Am I though??? *Yes, yes you are*

Loc: Hanover
City or County: Hanover
Originally Posted By: imaduckin

Yikes... so, force-ably removing property and violating the oath they swore to protect is ok...? Where does this end?
After July 1st, if you request to deal without performing a background check, I am going to assume you are running a sting op or a felon. If you're an officer of the law looking to entrap lawful citizens, shame on you.

#1571346 - 12/15/19 09:07 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: imaduckin]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Originally Posted By: imaduckin

Thanks imaduckin. It’s a shame that this was even mentioned for Virginia. Our way of life is obviously so disdained by the left that this is brought up.

#1572501 - 12/18/19 08:02 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: jr45]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

I believe was are now over 100!

#1572694 - 12/18/19 06:14 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
kk1532003 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Loudoun, VA
City or County: Loudoun
Virginia is a microcosm of the US as a whole. It's 1859. The the events that will shape the future have already been put into motion and will not be denied.

#1572701 - 12/18/19 06:39 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: kk1532003]
ruckersvillan Offline
Angry Southern Deplorable White Christian Male

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Ruckersville/Greene County
Originally Posted By: kk1532003
Virginia is a microcosm of the US as a whole. It's 1859. The the events that will shape the future have already been put into motion and will not be denied.

I agree 100%. We are at a crossroads, we are all going to personally make some hard decisions in the near future. No different than 1859 or the 30's in Germany. You either comply,or resist. I think I know the decision I will make. Its scary as hell if you really think of all the consequences. I would have never thought that the liberal left would hate our way of life so much. I reckon if you were a Virginian in 1859 it would be hard to fathom that president Lincoln and the north had such contempt for us also. I've often thought how many people in the concentration camps had regretted not resisting....

I'll cling to my guns and religion and you can take both from my cold dead hands

We Need To Play Cowboys And Liberals

#1573374 - 12/20/19 02:44 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

We are now at 111 in just over a month! We need to keep up the pressure and let our state senators and delegates know we are not going to negotiate to allow laws aimed at us law abiding citizens.
Who is my legislator

#1573462 - 12/20/19 07:15 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: jr45]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
I'm hearing comments along the lines that, "sanctuaries are not necessary since the 2nd Amendment already guarantees our right".

It appears to me these folks are on the fence and we need to bring them over to our side.

They don't seem to understand the Demo-commies have already discounted 2A -
We are simply drawing a line in the sand and declaring, "Don't cross it!".

Edited by bustedknee (12/20/19 07:17 PM)

#1573470 - 12/20/19 07:37 PM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Gnome Offline

Governor Blackface baby-killer Northam pulling funding for Virginia War Veteran Cemeteries and monuments.

Do not discount the Social Democrats desire to destroy all.

#1574262 - 12/23/19 06:45 AM Re: 95 Counties in VA. Is yours a 2nd Admendant Sanctuary Yet? [Re: bustedknee]
Gnome Offline

When government takes away citizens “right to bear arms’ it becomes citizens duty to take away governments right to govern
- George Washington

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >