Hello, My name is Dave, I have been around VA Gun trader for quite some time. I have started a company that specializes in Precision Reloading Components and Shooting accessories. I am a Competitive shooter in the Precision Rifle Series and wanted to bring commonly used Components and accessory that are used by competitive shooter, Long Range Shooters.
I am Currently a Trigger Tech Dealer, and have 4 Distributors I can order from. I am Currently going to stock Lapua and Starline brass. Hornady bullets and Berger Bullets. I will stock Trigger Tech Triggers and Kestrel Meters. There are some other Items I am looking at keeping in stock. Im looking to stock brass and Projectiles for the following Calibers.
Brass:
6 BR, 6 Dasher, 6 Creed, 243 WIn, 6.5 Creed, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x47 Lapua, 260 Rem, 308 Win, 300 Win Mag, and some more later.
I am based out of Smithfield, and will be available by Appointment since I am still working.I can get Powder but it requires a large order to be cost effective, so some sort of Group buy would work. I am working on getting more Distributors as we speak. I can try to beat Prices for you and give you someone that is local to deal with. If there is something you are looking for please email me at dave@dasherbrass.com.
I am also working on Prototype AICS Magazine followers for short cartridges, and have some 22lr chamber flag system I am working on. I am also making some Custom Reloading trays.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I am going to be doing some giveaways soon so keep posted, Please visit my web page and subscribe to me Email Notice to receive deals and Giveaways notices!

Thanks
Dave Hedrick
Dasherbrass LLC
Dasherbrass.com

Attachments
20191204_080914.jpg

20191204_080904.jpg

20191204_080928.jpg

Edited by stanprophet (12/04/19 09:11 AM)