Who's Online
8 registered (Alexk68w, AllAmerican, Walthergobrrr, Copiam, 4 invisible), 8 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1567612 - 12/05/19 12:30 PM CCW Question
humdiddlyeye Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Hampton
I have a question regarding my current CCW. I'm not sure where on the forums to ask.

I'm currently issued out of Hampton VA but the license itself is non-laminated and too large to fit in a standard wallet. I've recently moved to a city whereas my father has his CCW and it's a standard hard laminate to carry in a wallet. Am I able to "transfer" or get my CCW re-issued by my resident city so it's easier to travel with?

#1567655 - 12/05/19 02:09 PM Re: CCW Question [Re: humdiddlyeye]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: VA
City or County: 22973
Change of Address – Section 18.2-308.011

The clerk of a circuit court that issued a valid concealed handgun permit shall, upon presentation by the permit holder of the valid permit and written notice of a change of address on a form provided by the Department of State Police, issue a replacement permit specifying the permit holder's new address. The total amount assessed for processing a replacement permit due to a change of address shall not exceed $10, with such fees to be paid in one sum to the person who accepts the information for the replacement permit.
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

#1567989 - 12/06/19 11:20 AM Re: CCW Question [Re: Agent19]
humdiddlyeye Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Hampton
Would the new license be issued by my current city?