Who's Online
10 registered (Zjohnson611, 2ggstevo, woodsmoke, Riverroad, SteveThePirate, 5 invisible), 8 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1572787 - 12/18/19 10:19 PM Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
https://ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Virginia

I see this coming for sure after the new Reps swear to uphold the Virginia Constitution... then ignore it.

"Petition requirements: The petition for recall must be signed by at least 10% of the number of people who voted in the last election for the office being recalled.[2] The petition must also detail the reasons for removal.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1572849 - 12/19/19 08:14 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Gnome Offline
For alt vi har. Og alt vi er.

Loc: Fort Walker, Va.
City or County: Hanover County
Let us all begin the process in the counties, cities, towns, House of Delegates and the Virginia Senate.

Their is allready a recall in process for the Governor.

#1572905 - 12/19/19 10:36 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

"Petition requirements: The petition for recall must be signed by at least 10% of the number of people who voted in the last election for the office being recalled.[2] The petition must also detail the reasons for removal.[u][/u]

For Example... Jennifer D. Carroll Foy (Stafford area - House of Delegate seat 002) received 11,828 votes and opponent received 7,563... plus 24 Write in votes = 19,415 total votes

19,415 total votes at 10% is 1,942 votes to recall and the game is on.

The Stafford County Board of Supervisor meeting on Tuesday had 3,000+/- people show up for the for the recent Sanctuary 2A/Constitution vote...

Just saying... Recalls are NO JOKE... and a VERY CLEAR WAY to send Richmond a HUGE MESSAGE.

Study your elected officials below...

https://results.elections.virginia.gov/v...alAssembly.html

Edited by Cash is King (12/19/19 10:38 AM)
Edit Reason: Typ]os

#1572924 - 12/19/19 10:47 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Gnome Offline

Let the Recalls begin.

List out the Counties that need Action:

List the names of those who opposed to uphold their Oath to Defend the Constitution.

The total votes in the district, and the 10% required for a recall.

Then Begin the Petition, circulate it out, and eat popcorn.

#1572925 - 12/19/19 10:51 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester
How odd a moment,cash and I agree on something.

YES,EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1572934 - 12/19/19 11:11 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Gnome]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: Gnome
Let the Recalls begin.

List out the Counties that need Action:

List the names of those who opposed to uphold their Oath to Defend the Constitution.

The total votes in the district, and the 10% required for a recall.

Then Begin the Petition, circulate it out, and eat popcorn.

NOT the guy to lead this... I am no where near smart enough.

I can see it getting to Facebook and those "Recall Coonman" groups... and maybe even "VCDL" on Facebook.

I can also see recall petitions being passed around AFTER swearing-in ceremonies and AFTER delegates violate their Oath to Uphold the Constitution of Virginia.

Recalls need to be ROCK SOLID LEGALLY... 101% guaranteed they will be challenged in Court.

Like I said above... I am NOT the guy to lead this... I am no where near smart enough.

#1572946 - 12/19/19 11:46 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
dustydog Offline

Like I said above... I am NOT the guy to lead this... I am no where near smart enough. [/quote]

Truly priceless moment ,cash.

I also am not the one to lead,but so glad to see you coming to grips with your own issues.

Like the man said,EDUCATE YOURSELF.

And just to clarify things,YES CASH,THIS IS A HIJACKING,LOL!

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

#1572959 - 12/19/19 12:37 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
i posted that recall thing on northams facebook page, hate mail been rolling in, even from sw va

#1572960 - 12/19/19 12:42 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: imaduckin]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: imaduckin
i posted that recall thing on northams facebook page, hate mail been rolling in, even from sw va

THAT'S the way,duckin! LET YOUR VOICE BE KNOWN.

#1572971 - 12/19/19 01:31 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: dustydog
Originally Posted By: imaduckin

THAT'S the way,duckin! LET YOUR VOICE BE KNOWN.

Dusty... I know that you REALLY REALLY REALLY want a friend... to become relevant in anything... and be a great Cheerleader for any cause, but the color is ORANGE... Not yellow dammit

#1572972 - 12/19/19 01:42 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
dustydog Offline

Cash,a still photo would be sufficient. Videos only take up space,and your makeup is a bit sloppy.

#1573069 - 12/19/19 05:35 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
draco9936 Offline
a ghost walking thru landscape

Loc: South of Culpeper Va
City or County: Culpeper area
Throw it..own it..you go Cash...I thought you only did this at night ..LOL. Take care Brother..JB

#1573102 - 12/19/19 06:44 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Gnome Offline

If you wear an Orange Gun Save Lives sticker and dance like that for the media circus... you will be on every Bloomberg channel.

#1573115 - 12/19/19 07:18 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Gnome]
dustydog Offline

If you wear an Orange Gun Save Lives sticker and dance like that for the media circus... you will be on every Bloomberg channel.

Good point,Gnome,but try as he might,cash will NEVER be Donny "Dirtwoman" Corker.

EDIT: for those of you too young to remember Dirtwoman,the following,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Corker

Edited by dustydog (12/19/19 07:21 PM)

#1573210 - 12/20/19 06:29 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Dusty... Hit me with your best shot!

Edited by Cash is King (12/20/19 06:29 AM)
Edit Reason: Damn typos

#1573213 - 12/20/19 06:54 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
dustydog Offline

Weak riposte there,cash.Try a little harder,please.The assembled want to be at least entertained.

#1582590 - 01/15/20 07:27 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

I am attempting to hire various 2A attorneys I know to write Recall Petitions...

Basic draft of the letter to some...

"I want to HIRE YOU TO WRITE RECALL PETITIONS.

New delegates have NOT violated their oath YET... BUT 2018 and 2019 Delegates did in previous years.

AS WELL AS MANY BOS members that voted AGAINST the Virginia Constitution/Bill of Rights.

If you are too busy, please refer me to someone that is not.

If we take out the governor's pawns... we stop the Governor... or at the very least "shot across the bow" (metaphorical, NOT LITERAL) of some delegates.

Yes, I am aware of the unique Circuit Court Judge rules and every signature needs to be Notarized, but WE HAVE AN ARMY BEING BUILT. We can handle the legwork EASY!

I could write my own Recall Petitions, but I am not as versed in the Law as you... so PLEASE HELP.

A recall petition for EVERY bad delegate by County or District at Lobby Day WOULD BE HUGE... I will fill in the blanks, just get me the basic legal draft."

#1582605 - 01/15/20 08:22 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Just sent Nick Freitas and Rich Anderson the above request.

John Pierce is simply too SWAMPED to help...

Anyone else?

-------------------------

Want to help? Get your Notary Stamp... we can use you.

#1583136 - 01/17/20 08:17 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
P3Bill Offline
VETERAN PEASHOOTER

Loc: Wilderness
City or County: Orange County
Requirements for voter petitions to call for referendum elections.

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title24.2/chapter2/section24.2-684.1/

#1583149 - 01/17/20 08:33 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: P3Bill]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: P3Bill
Requirements for voter petitions to call for referendum elections.

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title24.2/chapter2/section24.2-684.1/

That's right Bill...

If we can get a recall template started... I will post said recall templatet on the web/Facebook for everybody to use and organize along with "rules" you posted above.

We can all independently write them freely against our various delegates and start the process. THERE WILL BE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF VOLUNTEERS TO HELP WITH THAT TASK... I assure you people will help.

Then pass around at meetings, church, Boy Scout meetings etc. for the necessary signatures.

The delegates will raise the percentage of required signatures from 10% to 20% to whatever (just because they are weasels), but that doesn't matter... we will meet any percentage they demand AND WE WILL ALSO BE HIGHLY ENGAGED WITH OUR FELLOW VIRGINIANS MAKING SURE THAT ALL ARE RESISTER TO VOTE NEXT TIME ETC.

Edited by Cash is King (01/17/20 08:37 AM)
Edit Reason: Typos

#1583251 - 01/17/20 01:58 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
AG Mark Herron looks like the perfect place to start:

Virginia revokes handgun permit agreement with 25 states

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-revokes-handgun-permit-agreement-with-25-states

1. This makes no one safer, when was the last time an out of state CCP holder murdered a Virginian?
2. This makes criminals out of otherwise law-abiding citizens of other states visiting VA who don't know about the change.
3. This makes criminals of Virginians visiting other states, not aware they have canceled reciprocity.
4. This decreases Virginians ability to defend themselves in other states.

RECALL AG HERRON NOW!!!

#1583256 - 01/17/20 02:26 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Mark S]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: Mark S
AG Mark Herron looks like the perfect place to start:

Virginia revokes handgun permit agreement with 25 states

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-revokes-handgun-permit-agreement-with-25-states

1. This makes no one safer, when was the last time an out of state CCP holder murdered a Virginian?
2. This makes criminals out of otherwise law-abiding citizens of other states visiting VA who don't know about the change.
3. This makes criminals of Virginians visiting other states, not aware they have canceled reciprocity.
4. This decreases Virginians ability to defend themselves in other states.

RECALL AG HERRON NOW!!!

OK... find a lawyer to draft the recall petition templates.

You have got to know one.

#1583867 - 01/18/20 07:01 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Truth is that I expect about ZERO percent of the Democratic Delegates to actually be in their offices on Lobby Day (the whole purpose of Lobby Day (FOR MANY MANY YEARS)) has been for us to F2F with Delegates and discuss issues.

I expect **Be at LOBBY DAY - Jan. 20** and his chickens to hide inside their fenced cage.

I (just a normal guy from Virginia ON MY OWN) am still trying to get Recall Petitions drafted... (Zero help so far form NRA, VCDL or GOA)... been on it for about 3 weeks so far...

Basic letter I have sent to various Republican Delegates and Lawyers below:

Regarding the latest attack on the right of citizens to defend themselves by simply owning arms,

I will be attending the coming Human Rights (2nd Amendment) Infringement Protest in Richmond. Wanting to place the attackers of these inalienable Rights off balance. We have enough reach-back to grassroots folks and enthusiasm to actually accomplish these many things:

1) Initiate Election Recalls for every Delegate (and BOS member) that’s doing the Governors anti-Rights, 2nd Amendment Incursion bidding. In that manner, distract them, force them to use their labor for other activities, reduce their effectiveness.

I am aware of various high hurdles to such an approach, but seeing the stupendous citizen reaction to this cursed 2nd Amendment Attack by the Democrats, via seemingly overnight Sanctuary City Construction, Recalls have high latent potential.

“What if there were 120+ tables (all counties and cities) setup at the coming protest with Notaries and Recall Petitions for their respective County/Cites surrounding the OUTSIDE of the Governor's self imposed cage?”

The Counties only need 10% of the voting population’s signatures and if the current delegates cowardly vote for 25%, we can get them too.” The basis of the Recall might be their insult to the Virginia Constitution –

I am seeking a lawyer, familiar with such things, to draft a somewhat fill-in-the-blank Recall Document for signatures. I am fully willing to pay for the document, but who would know how to do this and is willing to listen to this idea(s) and act on them; or perhaps, by iron sharpening iron develop thoughts into a genuine spear-headed approach that can place the enemy on defense and leave our Rights alone!

Edited by Cash is King (01/18/20 07:05 PM)
Edit Reason: Typos

#1583904 - 01/18/20 08:37 PM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Cash is King]
Gnome Offline

Let us make this happen!

#1584103 - 01/19/20 11:28 AM Re: Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself [Re: Gnome]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Let us make this happen!

Find me a lawyer with a set of BALLS.

His/her name does not even have to be on the document (in fact, I do NOT want it on the draft recall template).

I just now set up a new GMail account... IF I GET A RECALL TEMPLATE I WILL EMAIL IT TO ANYONE THAT WANTS IT...

I set up my new email as: RecallPrinceWilliam@Gmail.com

If you live in Essex and want to do the same I might suggest:

RecallEssex@Gmail.com

Email accounts are super easy... or set up a Facebook Group... this isn't rocket science.

I am happy to pay a lawyer to draft me this Recall Petition.

I assume most Lawyer are fearful of doing this... so anonymously is 100% fine with me!