Who's Online
1 registered (Pjohnsonville), 7 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1580190 - 01/09/20 05:25 PM WTS - .45acp MechTech/Glock Carbine
Moogah Offline
Armed

Loc: VA
City or County: Hampton
Wanna turn that glock .45acp into a carbine rifle? Well hereís how you do it!

This is a MechTech upper married to a Glock 21 lower. If you never have seen one itís worth a look at their web site posted below.

https://mechtechsys.com/Cart/tabid/6645/Default.aspx#!/Telestock-CCU-with-Quad-Rail/p/141204648/category=35607768

https://mechtechsys.com/CCUModels/Glock/tabid/6681/Default.aspx (for the video)

This model has a 16Ē barrel, the full length top rail, 2 side rails and a bottom rail. It also has a flash suppressor and a telescopic stock.
Iíve owned this for about a year, it shoots very well and it very clean. I will sell it with or without the glock 21 lower. In the pictures you can see it with the lower attached and unattached. No modification is required to the glock 21 lower. It can also attach to a glock 41. Itís a simple attachment just as if you were putting a really long slide on the lower. Removal is the same as a standard glock slide, pull down the release and slide it right off. It is not a permanent modification. Retail on this model ordered off the web site is just over $650 WITHOUT a glock lower.
Also as a bonus it comes with a UTG foregrip with light and a cheap red dot.

PRICE:
The combo of MechTech upper and the glock 21 lower and listed accessories - $650
MechTech upper with accessories (NO GLOCK 21 LOWER OR MAGAZINE) - $500 (wow, what a deal!!)

My trade list is pretty specific and people tend to jack up a trade value. I donít value the emotion or sentiment people apply to a gun, just the strict dollar value, so I usually donít entertain trades, but if you must know what would peak my interest in a trade the following items may.

Rock Island 1911 (full size only)
Single action 45 colts, preferably Uberti or Ruger Vaqueros
Desert Eagles in .357
Ruger SR22
Ruger Blackhawks in .45lc, 45 acp or .357
Taurus 608 with 8Ē barrel
Glock 41
Snub nose revolvers in .38 or .357 (very subjective here)

NOTE: If the ad is up and it doesnít say ďPENDING FUNDSĒ the item listed here is available. Youíre just wasting your own time if you send a message asking me if itís available.

Attachments
IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

#1580612 - 01/10/20 07:37 PM Re: WTS - .45acp MechTech/Glock Carbine [Re: Moogah]
Moogah Offline
Armed

Loc: VA
City or County: Hampton
bump