As an American citizen do I have the right to rely on the statements in the Bill of Rights, enumerated in the Constitution of Virginia and The National Bill of Rights, protecting and securing my Right to Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed?

Is my Right under the law, Keep and Bear Arms, the Law of the Land, particularly in Virginia?

As an American citizen and State of Virginia citizen, do I have the absolute right to rely on the public promises of government officials, personal obligations to the law of the People’s Constitution of the State of Virginia?

If State of Virginia public servants, Governor, Attorney General and others, refuse to act under and comply with both the Virginia and United States Constitutional protection for bearing arms, is that both a civil rights violation and a federal felony?

If I am denied the right to rely on the Bill of Rights, The State and Federal Constitution, the right to hold public servants to their public promises, am I being HELD TO INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE?

If The State Constitution for Virginia and The Federal Constitution provide me protection of the law, and public servants deny me protection of the Second Amendment, and section 13 of the Virginia Bill of Rights, are my public servants WITH HOLDING THE LAW from me and all other citizens of Virginia?

When public servants WITH HOLD THE LAW AS ENUMERATED BY CONSTITUTION from the People, is that a felony subject to the powers and authority of the Sheriff’s Office?

If not, why not?

When public servants refuse to keep their promises, to serve the law, deny execution of the Constitutions Second Amendment protections to the People, HAVE THE PUBLIC SERVANTS CAPTURED THE LAW, ACTED IN OPEN REBELLION TO THE LAW FORMING THE PEOPLES GOVERNMENTS?

When public servants exhibit Divided Loyalty by denying any citizen access to the law and its protections, Second Amendment in particular, is that an ACT ATTEMPTING THE OVERTHROW OF LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT.

Is the CAPTURE AND DETAINING THE PEOPLES LAW OF THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS AN OPEN ACT OF WARFARE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT PERPETRATED UNDER DECEPTION?

Does any American citizen have the right to DEMAND BY WHAT AUTHORITY public servants act or fail to act?

When public servants REFUSE TO IDENTIFY THE AUTHORITY FROM WHICH THEY RECEIVE POWER, ARE THEY INDIVIDUALLY AND PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR THEIR ACTS AND OMISSIONS, TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTIES, PARTICULARLY THEIR LIBERTY AND PUBLIC SERVANTS POSITIONS?

Is there any defense possible when the People charge the TORTFEASING PUBLIC SERVANTS ACTING IN MALVERSATION, WITH EXTREME NEGLIGENCE, WHILE OPENLY OPPOSING THE LAW OF CONSTITUTIONS AND THEIR CONTROLLING BILL OF RIGHTS?

UNDER WHAT SECTION OF THE LEGISLATIVE PORTIONS OF EITHER THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION OR THE CONSTITUTION FOR VIRGINIA, RECOGNIZES OR ALLOWS LEGISLATIVE ACTS OR COURTS OPINIONS, TO PLACE LIMITATIONS ON THE PEOPLES BILL OF RIGHTS? OR, THE PEOPLES ACCESS TO THE LAW OF OUR BILL OF RIGHTS? Particularly the Law of the Second Amendment?

Please feel free to pick a question and post an answer to deep questions. Now is the time to act and call everyday all day to our elected officials whether you voted for them or not.

Do some of you remember what the callers, letter writers, and stand around outside the office fist shakers did for the drinking and driving movement???

Do you remember what all of the above people did to the tobacco industry?? They had to pay millions even though people read the warning labels and smoked anyway???

Yes the two above took lives and yet, nothing came about till the public servants started to get annoyed.

What about the time where the legal drinking age was reduced to 18 from 21 because eighteen year olds were being drafted to fight in Vietnam?? That came about because Congress was inundated with calls and letters.

Well wake up, they are at the door with their hand out for you to place your rights.

Let's stop waiting for someone else to do it for us. How long does it take to setup an email draft inside your many email accounts and once a day, send a few. How long does it take to make a phone call??