Who's Online
10 registered (Erwin, TheNewMan, Boomer0828, milprileb, eunylee241, Ocarey, ttarrh, 3 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1589248 - 02/01/20 06:43 AM Multi site listing
wildbill Offline
Gun fool

Loc: stafford ,va
City or County: stafford
How do you go about this? I have done this in the past, and the first deal or offer I except with an ok is the one that gets the item. Have I been doing it wrong ? Recently this has not been the way. I have noticed it happening, Seems people are excepting other offers if a higher one comes.. What happen to the old days of offer excepted. Deal was done.

Please excuse any punctuation and grammar errors as this message was posted from a phone

Edited by wildbill (02/01/20 09:35 AM)

#1589340 - 02/01/20 09:36 AM Re: Multi site listing [Re: wildbill]
wiskytango Offline
DiArce necklace provider

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
It's hard to keep track of stuff like that. Especially on Armslist. I posted a 365 when they initially came out and probably got 60 plus emails from Armslist. If I get an answer on VAGT it will happen here before Armslist. Unless you get a date and place set, it's not a deal IMO.

#1589352 - 02/01/20 10:01 AM Re: Multi site listing [Re: wildbill]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
If I was selling something... I would list here... give it 2-3 days... then I would list on 24HC and give it 2-3 days then I would post on Armslist.

VAGT and 24HC have the highest remaining level of Honor (not like it used to be, but still some good members that are "known").

Armslist is a wildcard... some great folks, but also lots of odd ducks.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1589811 - 02/02/20 11:10 AM Re: Multi site listing [Re: wildbill]
P3Bill Offline
VETERAN PEASHOOTER

Loc: Wilderness
City or County: Orange County
Ah, the good old days when an "I'll take it" in the listing ended the shenanigans.