Who's Online
15 registered (JND, madg71, much ado, Mari11, Riverroad, HMB123, wrickster, nickjlvirginia, arnie1, cummins01, Rogpog, BillofRights, Scopebite, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1612158 - 03/26/20 08:14 AM DirtyJ
COFFMAN5 Offline
BAD MOTHA SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Loc: Goshen
City or County: Augusta
So I bought some things from this guy on 3-17, he had my address on 3-18. Was supposed to have shipped that Thursday. Never did. I waited a little bit and texted. He then said it would be saturday.I then texted him on tuesday 3 times before he responds with a bs excuse of no signal. I'm done dealing with this idiot and I have all the texts and pms to back it up. I know he will say I didnt have signal blah blah blah. I will never deal with him and encourage you all not to as well.

#1613100 - 03/27/20 10:53 PM Re: DirtyJ [Re: COFFMAN5]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Pm sent to DirtyJ for response. Others not involved are not to respond here.

Originally Posted By: COFFMAN5
So I bought some things from this guy on 3-17, he had my address on 3-18. Was supposed to have shipped that Thursday. Never did. I waited a little bit and texted. He then said it would be saturday.I then texted him on tuesday 3 times before he responds with a bs excuse of no signal. I'm done dealing with this idiot and I have all the texts and pms to back it up. I know he will say I didnt have signal blah blah blah. I will never deal with him and encourage you all not to as well.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1613103 - 03/27/20 10:58 PM Re: DirtyJ [Re: COFFMAN5]
DirtyJ Offline
Top Flight Security Of The World

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Chester
You left out a pretty big portion of the story where I issued a refund without hesitation. I have screen shots as well that show I have minimal signal, and that’s in the one place I have signal. I expect my things returned since they have been delivered and our dealings are over. Sorry it ended this way.
Colt/RRA A2 upper- complete
Colt/FN/RRA 16” M4 upper- complete
Troy M7 Deployment Kit
Gold/silver coins

#1613105 - 03/27/20 11:02 PM Re: DirtyJ [Re: COFFMAN5]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Both sides responded.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?