Who's Online
10 registered (Matt69, Kimbershooter, Sean_Harris, tekeve, tmygun, Scolex, Hemiphant_arms, guns85, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1614244 - 03/29/20 07:43 PM Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer ..........
Tyronyglock40man Offline
NO TIME FOR “WOKE” JOKE UNICORN FOLK

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Capital of the Confederacy Richmond-Williamsburg area
For those of you boring yourselves into a stupor while trying to avoid the public and survive the plague , I have compiled a list of things for ONLY the individual va gun trader to pass those endless hours away wink

1: spend endless hours on the shoutbox talking about useless hootenanny and non such

2: cleaning all those neglected guns that haven’t been cleaned in years

3: building all those parts and pieces and stripped uppers into the next AR-14 tacticool gotta have pew pew !

4: organizing that endless pile of ammunition into a nice and neat system that you can actually see what you have .

5: reloading or learn the art of reloading , especially those hard-to-find and big spensive calibers

6: making fun of all the gougers insane prices , especially the Ammo ! hehe

7: watching endless Rambo marathon

8: staying on guntrader so much the girlfriend/wife actually thinks you are cheating .......

9: sniping the neighbors poodle and turning it into viddles

10: finally cleaning up that damn gun room !!!!!

Anyone else have some ideas or suggestions ............
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

It will always be Forts Lee AP Hill Bragg Pickett Benning Gordon and Hood

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!

#1614262 - 03/29/20 08:15 PM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
work closed for 2 weeks for me, and got an email that it might be 2 more weeks frown frown
Under normal circumstances we get less than 10 new members a day that register.
Under not-so-normal circumstances we will get 15-20 new registers.
With this corona virus we've been getting about 50 new members register a day!!!! Its slowed down a little the past couple days...maybe 35-40.
So I've been dealing with the new members (I have to approve them)

So trying NOT to spend money, I've been working on home projects. Replacing the old storm windows today. Actually scraping all the old lead paint off and prepping for repaint before I install the windows.
Been working on my outdoor primitive cooking
I need to get the garden started.

Will be glad when all returns to normal!!!

#1614267 - 03/29/20 08:34 PM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
Tyronyglock40man Offline

Yep same here , been getting projects done around here , yard work , aerated and seeded , cleaned the ditch up , cut down dead trees and cleaning up branches and have a pile out in the field ready to light . About to wire my shed and build the lean to and also start clearing my shooting range smile
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!

#1614417 - 03/30/20 09:29 AM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
mequirky Offline
Conversion Madness

Loc: Dale City Va.
City or County: Dale City
Motorcycle club has been going on lots of rides, meet up at a perking lot and take off for a few hours. No problems with social distance.

What me worry?
A.E. Newman

#1614453 - 03/30/20 10:09 AM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
Tyronyglock40man Offline

Yeah I had a meet with number1fordfan and 9mmchallenger yesterday and there was atleast 100 bikers up at the gas station on 10 we met at making the rt 5 and rt 10 ferry run it was crazy
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!

#1614490 - 03/30/20 11:16 AM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
Va Hunter Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
I've been spending a lot of time on the range which is only 30 yards from my porch. I was shooting from the porch but wife didn't like the sound of brass hitting the window.

#1614541 - 03/30/20 01:09 PM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
MetroBluing Offline
Always Lurking

Loc: Va
City or County: Loudoun
Even though my work schedule has not changed due to being emergency essential I did find time however to smelt down many hundreds of pounds of COWW’s into ingots for my reloading addiction.

#1614779 - 03/30/20 09:21 PM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Va Hunter]
Tyronyglock40man Offline

Originally Posted By: Va Hunter
I've been spending a lot of time on the range which is only 30 yards from my porch. I was shooting from the porch but wife didn't like the sound of brass hitting the window.

Sounds like me , the old lady got mad because casings were hitting the side of the house
Note : do not shoot a Romanian PSL OR PTR-91 within 30 feet of your house , or hot brass will hit your siding wink
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!

#1618326 - 04/06/20 10:21 PM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: MetroBluing]
Dinny Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Gloucester
Originally Posted By: MetroBluing
Even though my work schedule has not changed due to being emergency essential I did find time however to smelt down many hundreds of pounds of COWW’s into ingots for my reloading addiction.

Tell me about it. Somehow I ended up with 1371 200gr cast bullets for my 348 Winchester last week. I only have 150 pieces of brass and a single shot rifle. Those bullets will likely last me a few lifetimes...

Thanks, Dinny

#1618329 - 04/06/20 10:36 PM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
My wife scored a 5 gallon bucket of massage oil on EBay for $20.

Smells like Rotilla to me, but I ain't no palsy yet.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1619165 - 04/08/20 03:09 PM Re: Things to do while social distancing for the Virginia Gun Traderer .......... [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
Tyronyglock40man Offline

Hmmmmmm run it in that Cummins Leonard wink
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!