Who's Online
18 registered (Multipurpose1, Copperhead23, cadi86, Waterspreader20, wmolnar, copuser, Phillip408, MetroBluing, Pdrou, Ramsey, Andrew_Yassa, solidsnak3, larry1341, PMOORE, 4 invisible), 8 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1614458 - 03/30/20 10:21 AM Today is my 11 year VAGT Birthday!!!
JG Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: Tidewater/HamptonRoads area
City or County: Tidewater/HamptonRoads area
Wow! ...11 years, 2662 posts, 130 positive feedback posts, 27 UBB buddies.

What else can I say about VAGT?

Thank you to VAGuntrader and all the Mods. For several years, I was a moderator on this site and really appreciate the honor and opportunity!

Thank you to the members. I have met A LOT of you over the years - some in quick, to the point, transactions and some of you are lifelong friends. EVERY SINGLE person I have met in person was a pleasure to meet.

I must share my deep sadness about the impact that the recent legislation passed will have on our community. Life and our hobby won't be the same for a long while, if ever. frown

#1614809 - 03/30/20 10:13 PM Re: Today is my 10 year VAGT Birthday!!! [Re: JG]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
Happy 10 years! Thank you for your service as a Mod, and I'm sure the site will still live through this BS legislation. I have most of my fun just hanging out on the chats when I'm bored at work. I probably only do 3 or 4 transactions a year, but the site is much more than that for me. I've been a member for just over 8 years.