Who's Online
4 registered (trappermax, Dinkyman, CoolLogic, Vesper), 10 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1615201 - 03/31/20 07:24 PM Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza
gobroncos Offline
Big and Dumb

Loc: Roanoke, VA
City or County: Roanoke

So, with the Trump Bucks hitting direct deposit account within 3 weeks where will yours go? So many options out there. Curious what ideas you guys have come up with.

The poll is fairly limited, so select the closest possible choice to your plans. If your idea is a glorious one; I'm sure we'd love to read about it in some comments below. wink
Trump Bucks Spending Bonanza!
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 03/31/20 07:15 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

#1615207 - 03/31/20 07:33 PM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: gobroncos]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Strippers and coke!!

ftw

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1615220 - 03/31/20 07:51 PM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: gobroncos]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
Would love to spend it at the bars and sports pubs, but it may be a while before they reopen. I will spend at least half on long term preps, and the rest on whatever pops up. Apparently I spent too much on guns and ammo in the past, and not enough on toilet paper and paper towels. I always pictured the walking dead or mad max happening! This is more like The Shining.....And we are all Jack Nicholson.

#1615509 - 04/01/20 11:32 AM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: the cwa]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
Originally Posted By: the cwa
Strippers and coke!!

ftw

$1000 for booze and girls....then just waste the rest.

#1622879 - 04/15/20 10:39 PM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: bustedknee]
gobroncos Offline
Big and Dumb

Loc: Roanoke, VA
City or County: Roanoke
Welp, have Trump Bucks pending in the checking account now. Anyone else got their T.B.s yet?

Sounds like there's gonna be a run on hookers! laugh
What other ideas have you fellas come up with?

#1622891 - 04/15/20 11:11 PM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: the cwa]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: the cwa
Strippers and coke!!

ftw

This is still the plan... just have to wait for the isolation orders to be lifted.

frown

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1622966 - 04/16/20 07:56 AM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: gobroncos]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Putting mine into rural homestead sustainable living.

I is quite possible the coming Depression may be the worst collapse America has ever seen and may last 10 years... or we may never exit.

Hope I am wrong, but I don't see a viable and solvent exit if politicians control every nuisance of your life.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1622970 - 04/16/20 08:05 AM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: gobroncos]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Yall can laugh at me all you want, but 50% of the population does not pay takes... and 70% receives some form of payment from the Government... SS, MIL, Pension, welfare etc.

When the 50% paying taxes drops to 20% paying taxes... look out.

^^^ This and we have such a sissy world now...

Whiny AARP Bommers

Spoiled six figure "mid-lifers"

And a youth that can't tie a shoe (that ain't velcro)

I spent decades fighting forest fires... hurricane recovery... 911... and other Federal disasters. Communities mustered to a single incident.

The paradigm shift now... is that this is a global disaster.

Like a bear in winter hibernation, we are living on our fat (economic) reserves.

What happens in 30 more days... after 10 more food processing plants close down? When milk and produce distribution ends... when the USPS can no longer ship your life dependent meds... when the Government has sent out more and more checks (but they are no longer founded in backed assets)?

When my paycheck, pension, Social security or welfare check is utterly worthless to pay my bills..

This is not nay-speak... this is ICS (Incident Command System) speak.

You study a program and you make a plan.

If you think the government is going to fix this... stop, step back 5 feet and visualize ANY POLITICIAN IN ANY PARTY AT ANY TIME... that you think would have a master exit plan.

Bingo... it is going to be us.

Exactly like America was formed. (Watch "John Adams" miniseries if you have it... great refresher).

Edited by Cash is King (04/16/20 09:11 AM)
Edit Reason: Typos.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1623224 - 04/16/20 06:29 PM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: gobroncos]
Va Hunter Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
Originally Posted By: gobroncos
Welp, have Trump Bucks pending in the checking account now. Anyone else got their T.B.s yet?

Sounds like there's gonna be a run on hookers! laugh
What other ideas have you fellas come up with?

Mine was deposited today.

#1623277 - 04/16/20 07:51 PM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: gobroncos]
A Virginian Offline
Still shooting after all these years.

Loc: Loudoun County
City or County: Loudoun
Nothing here yet.

#1624356 - 04/18/20 08:47 PM Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza [Re: gobroncos]
762FMJ Offline
Marksman

City or County: Henry County/Martinsville
Got mine on the 15th.

Half split three ways to Grand kids savings (under my control) and the other half + $25.00 for a new toy for Papa!