Who's Online
12 registered (wrickster, Racin Junkie, Arstar96, Actkk_98, Jaycobb, richiecotite, Hemiphant_arms, wmolnar, InkedSquid2, 3 invisible), 11 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1617756 - 04/05/20 08:33 PM WTB or Stud Service for Australian Shepherd
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
We have a 4 year old male Australian Shepherd. He is mostly black and white but all of his littermates as well as his parents were tri colors and merle. I expect him to throw amazingly beautiful puppies.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9rCQLtFQXGYpjxSS6

We are looking to breed Rex (AKA T Rex) or acquire a female and breed our own puppies.

Please drop me a p.m. if you know of any females. Thanks, Cash

FYI... I put this in shooting the bull because there are no other appropriate forums that I can find. I am totally open to a suggestion to relocate to another forum, or to have a dog forum created.

People that know us or have met Rex are welcome to comment about his good nature and disposition.

Edited by Cash is King (04/05/20 08:37 PM)
Edit Reason: Voice to Text typos

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1620428 - 04/11/20 05:34 AM Re: WTB or Stud Service for Australian Shepherd [Re: Cash is King]
ProudVirginian Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Hanover
City or County: Mechanicsville
Beautiful dog, I have a 10 month old registered ABCA Border Collie that looks almost the same! Went back and forth on getting her fixed and we followed through on it. That would be a cool mutt litter! Best of luck, I’m trying to convince the wife we need another BC or an Aussie so pups has a playmate haha. Let me know if you want to let one of the boys go if you have a litter.

#1622804 - 04/15/20 08:45 PM Re: WTB or Stud Service for Australian Shepherd [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Bump

#1628123 - 04/26/20 10:09 PM Re: WTB or Stud Service for Australian Shepherd [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

$5000 going rate for a puppy