Who's Online
8 registered (unreel, vafred, John92, komet45, dzz, kellog, Deepsearn, Safegun), 13 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1627469 - 04/25/20 03:06 PM Lovemyglock88
BUFF Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Woodbridge
Member reached out to me this morning about a for sale post, said he could meet this afternoon in Woodbridge or Manassas. At least had a time window to meet for a transaction, did not hear from him at noon timeframe when he said he would text for firm time. I texted to ask f he had a time to meet yet, he responded by saying he was sorry but he had to back out of the transaction because he stopped by Clark Brothers and spent too much money.

Unfortunate, folks should either honor commitments or not deal at all.

Contact info blocked out in the first picture.

Attachments
Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 2.33.23 PM.jpg

IMG_7108.JPG

IMG_7109.JPG

IMG_7110.JPG

IMG_7111.JPG

#1627538 - 04/25/20 05:51 PM Re: Lovemyglock88 [Re: BUFF]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: BUFF
Member reached out to me this morning about a for sale post, said he could meet this afternoon in Woodbridge or Manassas. At least had a time window to meet for a transaction, did not hear from him at noon timeframe when he said he would text for firm time. I texted to ask f he had a time to meet yet, he responded by saying he was sorry but he had to back out of the transaction because he stopped by Clark Brothers and spent too much money.

Unfortunate, folks should either honor commitments or not deal at all.

Contact info blocked out in the first picture.

Pm sent to Lovemyglock88 for response. Other members are not to respond here.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1627588 - 04/25/20 07:45 PM Re: Lovemyglock88 [Re: BUFF]
Lovemyglock88 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Woodbridge/Fairfax
You must be hungry for cash... I could have got there held it and not liked and not made the purchase what would you have done then I wonder... and your opinion about people making commitments should keep them should like something from the stone age things change all the time and it's just your opinion.. I could have got it tomorrow by the way but didnt want to hold you up...

#1627681 - 04/25/20 11:22 PM Re: Lovemyglock88 [Re: BUFF]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Lovemyglock88 has been given a 1 week ban for several rule violations since this feedback.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?