Who's Online
9 registered (hittsfeist, FilipinoInVa, Mfirestone, InkedSquid2, Teedoodles, flyguy21, turboghia, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1630483 - 05/01/20 06:02 PM Allen Wrench for Magpul ar15 trigger guard
Avery Offline
Single barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: New Kent
whats up gunsmith, what allen wrench fits the magpul Ar15 trigger guard i have went through every allen wrench i have, is it metric or millimeter and what size??
thanks in advance
so frustrating

#1630496 - 05/01/20 06:52 PM Re: Allen Wrench for Magpul ar15 trigger guard [Re: Avery]
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: Rappahannock County
City or County: Rappahannock County
1/16" hex wrench will seat the screw.

#1630711 - 05/02/20 08:23 AM Re: Allen Wrench for Magpul ar15 trigger guard [Re: Execprotect]
ruckersvillan Offline
Angry Southern Deplorable White Christian Male

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Ruckersville/Greene County
Im not trying to contradict what execprotect said, but I believe it may be metric. I just put one on sunday and the allen wrench I used was a small sae wrench, it may be the size he said. I do not remember the size, and I'm to lazy to walk to the truck to see. Anyway the wrench worked but it was not a exact fit. I remember thinking it must be a metric wrench but this worked so I said the Hell with it. But in my honest opinion I think it is a metric screw.
You would think they would tell you on the package. I bought mine from midway and I thought in the description it said it came with the wrench. I could be mistaken on that also, as it arrived by pony Express lol, so I'm running on memory from several months ago.

I'll cling to my guns and religion and you can take both from my cold dead hands

We Need To Play Cowboys And Liberals

#1630947 - 05/02/20 05:16 PM Re: Allen Wrench for Magpul ar15 trigger guard [Re: Avery]
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: Rappahannock County
City or County: Rappahannock County
The spec screw is 1/16. No metric screws on mil spec AR's.