Who's Online
4 registered (beaker, 3 invisible), 9 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1631648 - 05/04/20 10:11 AM Browning Belgium vs. Miroku Japan
JND Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
Ok,I need some schooling. Im pretty familiar with the Browning/Miroku relationship. At least I think I am. I love Miroku guns. In my opinion they make some of the best guns in the world. Now, my question has to do with the Belgium vs. Japan argument. Apparently a Belgium made gun is more valuable. Why? Do they boast features or craftsmanship superior to a Miroku made gun? I drool over the craftsmanship of my grade V Miroku skeet gun, its hard for me to believe it could be any better. I can only assume the Belgium made guns are sought after for sentimental reasons? before Browning cut a deal with Miroku. But I really dont know. would love to hear some input

#1631985 - 05/04/20 09:38 PM Re: Browning Belgium vs. Miroku Japan [Re: JND]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
I agree with you. I think it's mostly sentimental reasons. Every other shotgun made in Belgium is usually a pile of garbage.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.