Who's Online
7 registered (Ayal, Copperhead23, TankGuy, ken792, Ratgun, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1613710 - 03/28/20 10:20 PM CMS
CZfanVA Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA, United States of America
City or County: Culpeper
Member CMS posted a cz75 for sale and I replied inquiring to know more about it. I asked for pictures and we swapped cell phone numbers. They sent the pictures to me. I agreed to the asking price and we setup a time to meet. We agreed on Saturday or Sunday and they would let me know which day was better as we got closer. As the weekend approached they began to stop responding. The last text I received from them was regarding our meeting location. After that they did not say a word to me. I work quite a bit and don't have much free time, it's frustrating to have to spend mine being misled. A simple "I've changed my mind" would have sufficed. Please feel free to message me if you would like screen shots of our conversations.

Edited by CZfanVA (03/28/20 10:22 PM)

#1614736 - 03/30/20 08:10 PM Re: CMS [Re: CZfanVA]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: CZfanVA
Member CMS posted a cz75 for sale and I replied inquiring to know more about it. I asked for pictures and we swapped cell phone numbers. They sent the pictures to me. I agreed to the asking price and we setup a time to meet. We agreed on Saturday or Sunday and they would let me know which day was better as we got closer. As the weekend approached they began to stop responding. The last text I received from them was regarding our meeting location. After that they did not say a word to me. I work quite a bit and don't have much free time, it's frustrating to have to spend mine being misled. A simple "I've changed my mind" would have sufficed. Please feel free to message me if you would like screen shots of our conversations.

Pm sent to CMS for response. Other members are not to respond to this thread.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1632044 - 05/05/20 01:14 AM Re: CMS [Re: CZfanVA]
CZfanVA Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA, United States of America
City or County: Culpeper
I tried contacting CMS myself to see if they wanted to contribute their 2 cents but they have gone dark.