Who's Online
6 registered (DanLfortheW, Dia, Helvetika, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1628377 - 04/27/20 01:48 PM Best training in NoVA?
digitalsquirrel Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA, USA
City or County: Chantilly
Who does the best firearms training in NoVA? Looking for intermediate handgun/carbine type stuff.

Thanks!

#1628765 - 04/28/20 11:19 AM Re: Best training in NoVA? [Re: digitalsquirrel]
Johnathon Offline
Addicted

Loc: Stafford VA
City or County: Stafford
That really depends on what you're looking to get out of it, what your purpose for it is, and if that instructor has the background to compliment what you need. I instruct competition shooters slightly differently than I do tactical shooters Even though the basics are all the same. It's also going to be difficult to find any courses going on at the moment due to the Covid.

I am located in Stafford and can do what you are looking for. I own and Run Distinguished Tactical. I Have a place down here that we can use to shoot, but if you have somewhere closer to you that you would like to use I can make that work too.

https://www.facebook.com/DistinguishedTactical/

We do firearms training for all skill levels. From first time gun owners to avid professionals, we match training to your proficiency.

www.distinguishedtactical.com

#1632976 - 05/07/20 07:46 AM Re: Best training in NoVA? [Re: digitalsquirrel]
Sean M Offline
Former Action Guy

Loc: SW VA
City or County: Patrick/Henry
Green Ops is locates in that neck of the woods. Good dudes with a solid background in doing and teaching.

Justified Defensive Concepts does most of their work near Culpeper, but is well worth the drive.

#1632981 - 05/07/20 08:12 AM Re: Best training in NoVA? [Re: digitalsquirrel]
Tesseract Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Arlington
City or County: Arlington
I trained with the lead instructor (Kirk) of Defensive Concepts Consulting. He helped me get squared away without a bunch of tactical BS posturing I found with some others. Can't find their website. The # is 2026301584

EvolveAll self Defense

WTB
Magpul or Blue Force 2 point sling
Holosun 507K
Shield Plus OR
Trijicon SRO