Who's Online
10 registered (rem7mm, mountainman54, VladDracul, wrickster, groovinmonk, 5 invisible), 16 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1633225 - 05/07/20 06:35 PM RP_NOVA85
alex11235 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Woodbridge
RP_NOVA85

Replied to an ad he posted with a clear "I'll take it" at asking price.

Found another ad he posted, told him I'll take that also.

He responds with location details, saying my offer to stop by same day was ok along with tomorrow and weekend, and additional offer to take a 3rd lot.

I say sure.

Then magically he says someone beat me to the punch for it all. (any dummy knows someone simply offered more, or he decided his asking price was low).

I tell him that's kinda bs - and then crickets. No response.

Have screen shots etc. if requested. Hate leaving negative feedback but also don't want anyone to get dicked around in this small community based on trust and decency.

#1633230 - 05/07/20 06:43 PM Re: RP_NOVA85 [Re: alex11235]
alex11235 Offline
Pea shooter

#1633255 - 05/07/20 07:40 PM Re: RP_NOVA85 [Re: alex11235]
RP_NOVA85 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia, USA 22305
City or County: Alexandria
As I replied privately, Alex, I received and responded to your offer as I saw it.

"Any dummy knows someone simply offered more"
Wrong. I sold to the buyer who responded within minutes of your initial message but was located in Alexandria. I even sold below what you offered because, while double checking my ammo count, I realized I was off by 5 rounds. (I knocked off $5)

"I tell him that's kinda bs - and then crickets. No response."
I received over 30 replies to the 6 posts (3 ammo, 3 firearms) I put up today - my first time using this site. I ended up striking a deal on the ammo & sold 1 firearm. I also have a day job so I had some other things to do - closing a deal for Ammo with Alex is not my only concern.

Look - I'm sorry that you're upset I didn't end up selling the ammo to you but my initial response to you was to get a sense of what you were offering and how that transaction would work out - when, where, etc? Your message wasn't the only reply I received and, until I exchange money for the ammo, it's not yours to claim.

Take a breath, man.

#1633268 - 05/07/20 07:56 PM Re: RP_NOVA85 [Re: alex11235]
alex11235 Offline
Pea shooter

- interesting you pm me admitting my response was first, but don't mention it here. Why is that?

Your day job didn't prevent you from posting literally throughout the day. So that's irrelevant.

Get a sense of what I'm offering? I said ill take it and can meet today. You suggested the meet halfway idea etc. I could've drove to Alexandria easily this afternoon. I am ~20 minutes away. Thus, the excuse that the other buyer was "local" is irrelevant also.

This is not complicated.

Your conduct speaks for itself and everyone else can decide.