Who's Online
6 registered (VB14BC, rjennings03A3, BenAndersen, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1639186 - 05/21/20 12:15 PM Outdoors locations to shoot (Fauquier/Culpepper/Loudoun)
Mniels Offline
Addicted

Loc: Marshall
City or County: Marshall
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but....

I am looking for some land to shoot, a place where I can place multiple targets and do a little training (pistol only.) I am happy to make a donation, etc., to the landowner for the privilege, as well as keeping up the area. I am pretty anal-retentive about cleanup, so that would not be an issue.

So, if you have some land and are looking for someone to shoot with (or know someone who does) please shoot me a message through the forum.

Not really looking for a range like 340 Defense, I want a place where I can run and gun a little to get ready for competitions.

Thanks!!

#1683870 - 10/16/20 07:10 AM Re: Outdoors locations to shoot (Fauquier/Culpepper/Loudoun) [Re: Mniels]
CaptK Offline
Single barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Alexandria
Just curious, did you have any luck finding a spot? I want to take my teens shooting and I don't like taking them to indoor ranges. Thanks!

#1683934 - 10/16/20 11:13 AM Re: Outdoors locations to shoot (Fauquier/Culpepper/Loudoun) [Re: Mniels]
Wayne1949 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
I little further afield but I have a small range behind my house (on 5 acres) set up to get as much as 100 yards. Movable steel target frames for 100 yards, 27 ft., 25 yards. Since I'm retired I'm here most of the time and if you follow the MATAWA (muzzle awareness, trigger awareness, weapon awareness) protocol you are welcome here. There is no charge. Please police your trash and brass. I'm located 3 miles west of Spotsylvania Courthouse.