Who's Online
5 registered (Redskins88, tony9mm, EdwardZ, Speci4lk1865, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1643523 - 06/01/20 04:50 AM a small moment of dignity and understanding
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1643524 - 06/01/20 04:53 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

and [url=anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/][url=anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/][url=anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/]anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/[/url][/url][/url]

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

#1643528 - 06/01/20 06:54 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1643562 - 06/01/20 08:50 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
handsonaudio Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chesapeake
Thanks for the share, dusty.

#1643588 - 06/01/20 09:40 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Dignity and understanding for small things... my bad from the title I thought you were talking about your penis.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1643602 - 06/01/20 10:04 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
panic788 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Alexandria
Originally Posted By: Cash is King
Dignity and understanding for small things... my bad from the title I thought you were talking about your penis.

Why does the first thing you think of relate to someone's genitalia? Are you this desperate for companionship? Troll harder man, troll harder.

#1643653 - 06/01/20 01:37 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

And June 1, 2020 "Victim of the Day Award"... goes to Panic Boy...

One prize per 30 days...

Come back in July.

#1643701 - 06/01/20 03:26 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Cash, I think you have been out of church a bit too long... your Christian facade is slipping.

#1643736 - 06/01/20 04:46 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
Relax everyone! Cash and Dusty have a playful feud going back for many years. They taking turns roasting each other for my amusement, and anyone else lurking in this section of the site. Thanks for the share Dusty, its nice to see happy news during this depressing time.

#1643745 - 06/01/20 05:29 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

If anyone else spots something along these lines,feel free to post it here.

Even you,cash.

We are still such a very young country,but with all the challenges we face,and will face in the coming months and years,I still feel optimism.Challenges have driven us to do great and good things before.

#1643766 - 06/01/20 06:38 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1643827 - 06/01/20 08:26 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
panic788 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Alexandria
Originally Posted By: Cash is King
And June 1, 2020 "Victim of the Day Award"... goes to Panic Boy...

One prize per 30 days...

Come back in July.

Whatever makes you happy. I almost feel bad for you, almost. But again, troll harder, maybe you'll find a friend eventually. I heard Lue was back.

#1644166 - 06/02/20 05:51 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1644919 - 06/04/20 01:51 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: a_s]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: a_s
Cash, I think you have been out of church a bit too long... your Christian facade is slipping.

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet. And Dusty says some Lulu's...

Do you somehow or equate Christians with door mats?

#1645028 - 06/04/20 06:31 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Trying to hijack the thread,cash? Utterly boring,and more than a little mean-spirited.

Why not find some joy in the honest continuance of the American experiment? Do you desire the collapse of something,leaving you able to build your own version of our country? Smile a little more,we are not done yet!

I know that you are not roused by anything outside your own world view,but try.

As a side thought,perhaps you might read a bit of poetry:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46550/the-new-colossus

Can just imagine your reaction,the innuendos you will no doubt post. But I AM a child of the Mother of Exiles;and still glory in her possibilities.

#1645082 - 06/04/20 09:00 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Jesus Christ was no doormat. He was a forgiving, kind individual who taught 'pray for them that despitefully use you', 'go with him twaine', 'give your coat also'. If you claim to follow Jesus Christ, you took His name upon you, this means that you promised to act like He would act, were he here. Pretty sure that acting like the locker room bully is the EXACT opposite of how he would act if He were here.

In the past few months, I have seen your interactions in the SB degrade. Either you are missing church and it has affected you by distancing yourself from your Savior, or your claim was complete crap. Maybe take some time with the Gospels and re-aquaint yourself with the only perfect person to walk the Earth.

#1645083 - 06/04/20 09:06 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: a_s]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: a_s
Jesus Christ was no doormat. He was a forgiving, kind individual who taught 'pray for them that despitefully use you', 'go with him twaine', 'give your coat also'. If you claim to follow Jesus Christ, you took His name upon you, this means that you promised to act like He would act, were he here. Pretty sure that acting like the locker room bully is the EXACT opposite of how he would act if He were here.

In the past few months, I have seen your interactions in the SB degrade. Either you are missing church and it has affected you by distancing yourself from your Savior, or your claim was complete crap. Maybe take some time with the Gospels and re-aquaint yourself with the only perfect person to walk the Earth.

You worship a very different God than I.

#1645085 - 06/04/20 09:10 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: dustydog
Trying to hijack the thread,cash? Utterly boring,and more than a little mean-spirited.

Why not find some joy in the honest continuance of the American experiment? Do you desire the collapse of something,leaving you able to build your own version of our country? Smile a little more,we are not done yet!

I know that you are not roused by anything outside your own world view,but try.

As a side thought,perhaps you might read a bit of poetry:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46550/the-new-colossus

Can just imagine your reaction,the innuendos you will no doubt post. But I AM a child of the Mother of Exiles;and still glory in her possibilities.

Hijacking one of your threads is like stepping in Dusty Dog doo...

#1645165 - 06/05/20 05:46 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Ladies and gentlemen

The original idea of this post was to show that we,as a people; are still growing as a country. MORE IMPORTANTLY,THAT WE ARE SEEING AMAZING ACTS OF DECENCY NO MATTER HOW SMALL THEY SEEM IN THE LARGE SCALE.

I would ask that we return to the original concept and NOT digress, even if goaded by those that seek to divide us for their own amusement.

dustydog

#1645179 - 06/05/20 06:51 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
cadi86 Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: Cape Charles,Va
City or County: Northampton
Ladies and gentlemen

The original idea of this post was to show that we,as a people; are still growing as a country. MORE IMPORTANTLY,THAT WE ARE SEEING AMAZING ACTS OF DECENCY NO MATTER HOW SMALL THEY SEEM IN THE LARGE SCALE.

I would ask that we return to the original concept and NOT digress, even if goaded by those that seek to divide us for their own amusement.

dustydog

These acts of decency are nothing new. No matter what they tell you.

#1645187 - 06/05/20 07:19 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: cadi86]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: cadi86
Ladies and gentlemen

dustydog

These acts of decency are nothing new. No matter what they tell you.

Then shout them out,cadi.

#1645191 - 06/05/20 07:42 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Ladies and gentlemen

dustydog

Your perpetual redirect to appear wise and benevolent is actually the opposite... causal ignorant narcissism.

Go drink another gallon of moose urine...

#1645787 - 06/06/20 04:30 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1645834 - 06/06/20 07:21 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1646142 - 06/07/20 04:21 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Pulling this one to the top,just so cash does not miss it.For those of you that have not checked it,it is a message from Jocko Willink. Would suggest that you take a look.

And especially for cash:As you have said earlier,the god you worship has little to do with the teachings of Jesus.Well and good for you,don't worry,I've talked faith with snakehandlers and Leviticans before. But allow me to offer you a bit of Piedmont blues to sooth your anger,and maybe make you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NyGxnLyLoM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >