Who's Online
6 registered (yung_madlife, Morsus_De_Funis, ken792, jaybirde, runngun, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1643523 - 06/01/20 04:50 AM a small moment of dignity and understanding
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1643524 - 06/01/20 04:53 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

and [url=anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/][url=anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/][url=anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/]anotherhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/05/31/video-shows-woman-hugging-lmpd-police-officer-during-louisville-protest/5303606002/[/url][/url][/url]

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

#1643528 - 06/01/20 06:54 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1643562 - 06/01/20 08:50 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
handsonaudio Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chesapeake
Thanks for the share, dusty.

#1643588 - 06/01/20 09:40 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Dignity and understanding for small things... my bad from the title I thought you were talking about your penis.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1643602 - 06/01/20 10:04 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
panic788 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Alexandria
Originally Posted By: Cash is King
Dignity and understanding for small things... my bad from the title I thought you were talking about your penis.

Why does the first thing you think of relate to someone's genitalia? Are you this desperate for companionship? Troll harder man, troll harder.

#1643653 - 06/01/20 01:37 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

And June 1, 2020 "Victim of the Day Award"... goes to Panic Boy...

One prize per 30 days...

Come back in July.

#1643701 - 06/01/20 03:26 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Cash, I think you have been out of church a bit too long... your Christian facade is slipping.

#1643736 - 06/01/20 04:46 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
Relax everyone! Cash and Dusty have a playful feud going back for many years. They taking turns roasting each other for my amusement, and anyone else lurking in this section of the site. Thanks for the share Dusty, its nice to see happy news during this depressing time.

#1643745 - 06/01/20 05:29 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

If anyone else spots something along these lines,feel free to post it here.

Even you,cash.

We are still such a very young country,but with all the challenges we face,and will face in the coming months and years,I still feel optimism.Challenges have driven us to do great and good things before.

#1643766 - 06/01/20 06:38 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1643827 - 06/01/20 08:26 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
panic788 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Alexandria
And June 1, 2020 "Victim of the Day Award"... goes to Panic Boy...

One prize per 30 days...

Come back in July.

Whatever makes you happy. I almost feel bad for you, almost. But again, troll harder, maybe you'll find a friend eventually. I heard Lue was back.

#1644166 - 06/02/20 05:51 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1644919 - 06/04/20 01:51 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: a_s]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: a_s
Cash, I think you have been out of church a bit too long... your Christian facade is slipping.

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet. And Dusty says some Lulu's...

Do you somehow or equate Christians with door mats?

#1645028 - 06/04/20 06:31 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Trying to hijack the thread,cash? Utterly boring,and more than a little mean-spirited.

Why not find some joy in the honest continuance of the American experiment? Do you desire the collapse of something,leaving you able to build your own version of our country? Smile a little more,we are not done yet!

I know that you are not roused by anything outside your own world view,but try.

As a side thought,perhaps you might read a bit of poetry:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46550/the-new-colossus

Can just imagine your reaction,the innuendos you will no doubt post. But I AM a child of the Mother of Exiles;and still glory in her possibilities.

#1645082 - 06/04/20 09:00 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Jesus Christ was no doormat. He was a forgiving, kind individual who taught 'pray for them that despitefully use you', 'go with him twaine', 'give your coat also'. If you claim to follow Jesus Christ, you took His name upon you, this means that you promised to act like He would act, were he here. Pretty sure that acting like the locker room bully is the EXACT opposite of how he would act if He were here.

In the past few months, I have seen your interactions in the SB degrade. Either you are missing church and it has affected you by distancing yourself from your Savior, or your claim was complete crap. Maybe take some time with the Gospels and re-aquaint yourself with the only perfect person to walk the Earth.

#1645083 - 06/04/20 09:06 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: a_s]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: a_s
Jesus Christ was no doormat. He was a forgiving, kind individual who taught 'pray for them that despitefully use you', 'go with him twaine', 'give your coat also'. If you claim to follow Jesus Christ, you took His name upon you, this means that you promised to act like He would act, were he here. Pretty sure that acting like the locker room bully is the EXACT opposite of how he would act if He were here.

In the past few months, I have seen your interactions in the SB degrade. Either you are missing church and it has affected you by distancing yourself from your Savior, or your claim was complete crap. Maybe take some time with the Gospels and re-aquaint yourself with the only perfect person to walk the Earth.

You worship a very different God than I.

#1645085 - 06/04/20 09:10 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: dustydog
Trying to hijack the thread,cash? Utterly boring,and more than a little mean-spirited.

Why not find some joy in the honest continuance of the American experiment? Do you desire the collapse of something,leaving you able to build your own version of our country? Smile a little more,we are not done yet!

I know that you are not roused by anything outside your own world view,but try.

As a side thought,perhaps you might read a bit of poetry:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46550/the-new-colossus

Can just imagine your reaction,the innuendos you will no doubt post. But I AM a child of the Mother of Exiles;and still glory in her possibilities.

Hijacking one of your threads is like stepping in Dusty Dog doo...

#1645165 - 06/05/20 05:46 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Ladies and gentlemen

The original idea of this post was to show that we,as a people; are still growing as a country. MORE IMPORTANTLY,THAT WE ARE SEEING AMAZING ACTS OF DECENCY NO MATTER HOW SMALL THEY SEEM IN THE LARGE SCALE.

I would ask that we return to the original concept and NOT digress, even if goaded by those that seek to divide us for their own amusement.

dustydog

#1645179 - 06/05/20 06:51 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
cadi86 Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: Cape Charles,Va
City or County: Northampton
Ladies and gentlemen

The original idea of this post was to show that we,as a people; are still growing as a country. MORE IMPORTANTLY,THAT WE ARE SEEING AMAZING ACTS OF DECENCY NO MATTER HOW SMALL THEY SEEM IN THE LARGE SCALE.

I would ask that we return to the original concept and NOT digress, even if goaded by those that seek to divide us for their own amusement.

dustydog

These acts of decency are nothing new. No matter what they tell you.

#1645187 - 06/05/20 07:19 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: cadi86]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: cadi86
Ladies and gentlemen

dustydog

These acts of decency are nothing new. No matter what they tell you.

Then shout them out,cadi.

#1645191 - 06/05/20 07:42 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Ladies and gentlemen

dustydog

Your perpetual redirect to appear wise and benevolent is actually the opposite... causal ignorant narcissism.

Go drink another gallon of moose urine...

#1645787 - 06/06/20 04:30 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1645834 - 06/06/20 07:21 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1646142 - 06/07/20 04:21 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Pulling this one to the top,just so cash does not miss it.For those of you that have not checked it,it is a message from Jocko Willink. Would suggest that you take a look.

And especially for cash:As you have said earlier,the god you worship has little to do with the teachings of Jesus.Well and good for you,don't worry,I've talked faith with snakehandlers and Leviticans before. But allow me to offer you a bit of Piedmont blues to sooth your anger,and maybe make you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NyGxnLyLoM

#1646622 - 06/08/20 05:05 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1646625 - 06/08/20 05:16 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1646839 - 06/09/20 10:09 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville

Sounds like her parents taught her to be prejudiced toward cops. They brought her to a protest after making her think she could be shot? She didn't know cops had kids? Great parenting; almost makes you think this isn't a one-sided issue...

#1646977 - 06/09/20 04:30 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: ChrisC]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisC

Sounds like her parents taught her to be prejudiced toward cops. They brought her to a protest after making her think she could be shot? She didn't know cops had kids? Great parenting; almost makes you think this isn't a one-sided issue...

I would say that you have not raised any kids .They hear and understand in their own way far more than most adults give them credit for,and usually without adults any the wiser.If she had been taught that cops(not law officers,cops,big distinction) might shoot her,what does that say about cops?

#1647028 - 06/09/20 07:25 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
It say her parents are **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** for telling her that

#1647036 - 06/09/20 07:48 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: imaduckin]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: imaduckin
It say her parents are **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** for telling her that

duckin,I must assume you have no kids,as you do not understand my statement.A casual conversation between adults can be interpreted as absolute truth by a five year old.Whatever the discussions were in that child's house regarding current events (even when parents think the child was not listening) do have an effect.

#1647047 - 06/09/20 08:22 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville
I would say that you have not raised any kids [/quote]

You would be wrong, and you know what they say about assumptions...

#1647049 - 06/09/20 08:35 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: ChrisC]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisC
I would say that you have not raised any kids

You would be wrong, and you know what they say about assumptions... [/quote]

Well,we are getting off track again,the night shift is out.
Ya'll go ahead and do what you want,I'll keep posting the good things I find that are happening in these interesting times.

#1647052 - 06/09/20 08:39 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1647054 - 06/09/20 08:46 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1647537 - 06/11/20 06:59 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

an editorial digression:

Jeff Davis came down last night.Good riddance,it belonged in a museum to remind us of what we (hopefully) were.

"..now is the needed time"

#1647586 - 06/11/20 09:28 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
idiot

#1647587 - 06/11/20 09:30 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

and a note regarding how short we fall of what we profess:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/abc-ne...kY3W?li=BBnb7Kz

#1647592 - 06/11/20 10:07 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

while i have the day off.....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/11/n...hurch-photo-op/

'..now is the needed time"

#1647627 - 06/11/20 11:44 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
an editorial digression:

Jeff Davis came down last night.Good riddance,it belonged in a museum to remind us of what we (hopefully) were.

So dusty thinks that illegal actions and mob violence are acts of love.

Using kids as pawns to push media narratives is disgraceful.

Those who are willing to try to erase the past should realize that when that is acceptable the powers that be may want to erase your present. Promoting intolerance and bowing to the mobs got Maximilien Robespierre to the top. When the tide turned the same thing got him beheaded.

Just because we have candy az elected representatives now who are willing to let rioters call the shots does not mean we will have the same slime in state offices in 2022. The pendulum always swings. The crap we are being force fed now will be fed back to our tormentors soon.

#1647632 - 06/11/20 11:58 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: 6.5x55]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: 6.5x55
an editorial digression:

So dusty thinks that illegal actions and mob violence are acts of love.

Using kids as pawns to push media narratives is disgraceful.

Those who are willing to try to erase the past should realize that when that is acceptable the powers that be may want to erase your present. Promoting intolerance and bowing to the mobs got Maximilien Robespierre to the top. When the tide turned the same thing got him beheaded.

Just because we have candy az elected representatives now who are willing to let rioters call the shots does not mean we will have the same slime in state offices in 2022. The pendulum always swings. The crap we are being force fed now will be fed back to our tormentors soon.

Seems you have a bit of trouble with the way you quote,give it another try,6.5.

The movement is not responsible for a bunch of bored white kids from the West End tearing s**t up out of boredom or for profit,and yes it is a bunch of dull witted white kids whos daddy can afford a good lawyer doing MOST of the damage.We are at a pivot in history,and you have made your views amply known.

#1647638 - 06/11/20 12:20 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1647893 - 06/12/20 06:03 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Norfolk is taking down its confederate statue starting today:

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/l...3c-68327f5a2e71

And it's happening on Loving Day!

#1648300 - 06/13/20 01:03 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

this one slipped by,but well worth the read

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/in-dep...est/5342988002/

#1648362 - 06/13/20 08:37 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Wow... you have become just like Leu Jones... except you're linking technique sucks, your stories are stupid and yo mama wears army boots...

#1648369 - 06/13/20 09:11 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Cash is King]
dustydog Offline

Wow... you have become just like Leu Jones... except you're linking technique sucks, your stories are stupid and yo mama wears army boots...

Both my mother and father have been dead for some years,and while I remember her occasionally wearing galoshes,no on the army boots.

Why are you dissing Lue,one of your favs on the site?Everybody knows I'm MUCH worse,lol!

Linking technique? EVERYBODY KNOWS I CAN BARELY TYPE,ROTHFLMAO!

Stupid stories? Just referencing the news.

Please go back to your "Confused" thread,really want to see what you and the night shift come up with today.

One small dig at you .You are 57(posted in one of your threads),and I am so happy that that puts you in an age range that even though I am several years older,there is NO CHANCE I am your father.

#1648409 - 06/13/20 11:13 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/artic..._campaign=cppst

appears we might be growing faster than I thought !

#1648482 - 06/13/20 02:51 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

...but then something like this happens.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/crime...77-5bf0ef1217b5

..AND YOU WONDER WHY THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT IS MARCHING?

#1648483 - 06/13/20 02:52 PM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Hanging on every word... kinda sorta.

#1648667 - 06/14/20 07:25 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

City or County: Appomattox

And if this was the car regarding the lookout and the police did nothing they would have been vilified for doing nothing. If the individual matches the description, if time, place and opportunity are relevant and articulable it was a good stop. This was not "driving while black". On most traffic stops I. made at night I was not able to tell the race at the time the lights went on. Daytime was sometime better.

Now is the needed time for those who have never been the police to shut their mouths and stop acting like morons. If someone was stopped because they were black, brown, green, orange, yellow or whatever it was based on reasonable articulable suspicion ( don't need probable cause to make a traffic stop) or a lookout with race being one of several identifying factors. We are at the point where police officers are getting fired, or worse, for doing exactly what they were hired to do. Look at the recent Tampa shooting for an example. The suspect wanted to fight, seized a Taser ( I really don't like these and I am glad we did not have them but....) ran and pointed it at the officer. End of story and it should be the end of the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
After the initial citizen contact the police are reactionary. What they do depends on what you do. Don't be stupid.

#1648676 - 06/14/20 07:35 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Sunday,6/14/20;two observations and comment.

Anybody on this site watch the news regarding the march in Richmond yesterday? Don't know what you saw,but I saw all sorts of folks demanding that we live up to the principles that we give such heavy lipservice. PEACEFULLY.

Let me repeat for the hard-of-reading: PEACEFULLY.

Forward a few hours: on North Allen,there was an incident involving a police cruiser and a bunch of bike riding teens/twentysomethings. Appears pointless,and utterly distracting.And as far as I can tell,from video,was a bunch of white kids out for a evening of "let's FSU".

Get real. antifa as an organization does not exist.It's a catchphrase and nothing more,something convenient to throw out to get media attention. Having known actual anarchists,and the occasional revolutionary during my life,I feel that I can say that whatever the people are that are claiming the title,they are mostly bored kids that can afford a good lawyer.

So,are you going to support the principles of our nation,or go chasing the bugaboo under the bed?

#1648690 - 06/14/20 08:28 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Paratus]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: Paratus

And if this was the car regarding the lookout and the police did nothing they would have been vilified for doing nothing. If the individual matches the description, if time, place and opportunity are relevant and articulable it was a good stop. This was not "driving while black". On most traffic stops I. made at night I was not able to tell the race at the time the lights went on. Daytime was sometime better.

Now is the needed time for those who have never been the police to shut their mouths and stop acting like morons. If someone was stopped because they were black, brown, green, orange, yellow or whatever it was based on reasonable articulable suspicion ( don't need probable cause to make a traffic stop) or a lookout with race being one of several identifying factors. We are at the point where police officers are getting fired, or worse, for doing exactly what they were hired to do. Look at the recent Tampa shooting for an example. The suspect wanted to fight, seized a Taser ( I really don't like these and I am glad we did not have them but....) ran and pointed it at the officer. End of story and it should be the end of the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
After the initial citizen contact the police are reactionary. What they do depends on what you do. Don't be stupid.

Paratus,you did read the same article about the pastor I posted,didn't you?

#1649067 - 06/15/20 05:36 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

the right man at the right time

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bla...ple/ar-BB15tP4K

#1649495 - 06/16/20 07:28 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

hmmm.........who woulda thunk it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gorsuc...vWFs?li=BBnbcA1

"..now is the needed time'

#1649935 - 06/17/20 06:00 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

#1650400 - 06/18/20 08:41 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: dustydog]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

City or County: Appomattox
I did. It reinforces what I said.

#1650467 - 06/18/20 11:09 AM Re: a small moment of dignity and understanding [Re: Paratus]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: Paratus
I did. It reinforces what I said.

Doubt that,but what the hey,things are changing too fast for you to follow is my guess.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/supreme-cou...ram-11592489280

If you are wondering what is going on,it's simple:

Civil rights are for EVERYBODY.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >