Who's Online
7 registered (Turbine15, M4E1, Chobani, Hiimjimmeh, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1647418 - 06/10/20 07:07 PM When a baby killing pol will put you in jail for worshipping God but allows rioters to run free
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
June 10, 2:30 p.m.

Here are the results of the radical left allowing protesters to run amok and pillage our state (Commonwealth)
Blackface Ralph is willing to spread Covid after putting us all under house arrest
What pathetic hired help we have

Fauci says coronavirus has become his "worst nightmare," urges caution in wake of protests and says WHO remarks on asymptomatic spread were "not correct." Anthony Fauci appeared on Good Morning America Wednesday for a wide-ranging interview. The longtime infectious disease doctor, who is a member of the White House coronavirus task force, said that even though many protesters in recent weeks wore masks, that may not have been enough to curb the spread of COVID-19. Several members of the Washington, D.C. National Guard have tested positive in the wake of protests. "Masks can help," Fauci told Robin Roberts, "but, it's masks plus physical separation" that experts recommend as a best practice. He continued to urge caution even as big cities, like New York, have begun phased reopenings. Fauci also touched on comments from a top doctor at the WHO on the asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 being very rare. "They walked that back because there's no evidence to indicate that's the case," he said, adding that the statement from the WHO was "not correct."

Edited by 6.5x55 (06/11/20 04:14 PM)

#1648070 - 06/12/20 02:48 PM Re: When a baby killing pol will put you in jail for worshipping God but allows rioters to run free [Re: 6.5x55]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Yep, snipers on the roof for our peaceful Lobby Day and let anyone do anything the rest of the time.

#1648147 - 06/12/20 05:39 PM Re: When a baby killing pol will put you in jail for worshipping God but allows rioters to run free [Re: 6.5x55]
Sfach Offline
Positive, approachable and accomodating, Thats Me!

Loc: Stafford, VA
City or County: N Stafford
Spit ! It tells you who they are more afraid of. Hahaha They know the dirtbag rioter got nothing on well trained and equipped Semi organized group of Patriotic Americans.
RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHATS BEYOND IT

#1648381 - 06/13/20 09:54 AM Re: When a baby killing pol will put you in jail for worshipping God but allows rioters to run free [Re: 6.5x55]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
No, it means they aren't afraid of us because we didn't vote for them.

#1648484 - 06/13/20 02:57 PM Re: When a baby killing pol will put you in jail for worshipping God but allows rioters to run free [Re: a_s]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Originally Posted By: a_s
No, it means they aren't afraid of us because we didn't vote for them.

Liberal fella came by the house to verify zero on his 22 the other day... I pulled out my Buckmark to verify sites as well...

His words... "My God... you shoot 10 rounds from a pistol smaller than I shoot 3 rounds from a rifle."

I told him I was just kinda lucky.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1648541 - 06/13/20 06:08 PM Re: When a baby killing pol will put you in jail for worshipping God but allows rioters to run free [Re: 6.5x55]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
Braggard lol

#1648546 - 06/13/20 06:26 PM Re: When a baby killing pol will put you in jail for worshipping God but allows rioters to run free [Re: imaduckin]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Originally Posted By: imaduckin
Braggard lol

I have learned to sync the tremors from my severe Parkinson Disease with the target.

It really is just pure luck... with my terrible health it is amazing the groundhogs don't irradiate me.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!