Who's Online
8 registered (Bullet41, hillman, kerreckt, straha95, librarian45, 3 invisible), 17 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1647944 - 06/12/20 09:01 AM I am so confused? Chicago
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
The Chicago police are told to stand down...

Chicago sets a new world record on murder and shootings...

How could it be so? I am confused.

http://redstateobserver.com/article...pzpjb-Lhr9YHbx_Mk2el3U8v4NlMxbGaP4Hu7AuA

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1648149 - 06/12/20 05:50 PM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
just give peace a chance...

#1648170 - 06/12/20 06:51 PM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester
Glad I've got beer and snacks for the weekend,I want to see where this one will go.

'..now is the needed time"

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1648211 - 06/12/20 08:42 PM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville
Originally Posted By: Cash is King
The Chicago police are told to stand down...

Chicago sets a new world record on murder and shootings...

How could it be so? I am confused.

http://redstateobserver.com/article...pzpjb-Lhr9YHbx_Mk2el3U8v4NlMxbGaP4Hu7AuA

Has to be fake news, right? Guns are illegal there so I’m sure no one owns any.

#1648224 - 06/12/20 08:58 PM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
Richmond has had its fair share recently

#1648329 - 06/13/20 07:07 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: VaGunTrader]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: VaGunTrader
Richmond has had its fair share recently

I expect Richmond and Petersburg to get far far worse...

Black and latino Organized Crime have run Chicago for 40+ years...

Once these groups get a permanent foothold in Richmond... forget it.

#1648333 - 06/13/20 07:11 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
CAHZ - Seattle's Capital Hill Autonomous Zone

BREAK THEM, BREAK THEM NOW

Chief of Police Carmen Best:
“Our calls for service have more than tripled,” she told reporters. “These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we’re not able to get to.”

Every day that goes by just validates their ownership of those 6 blocks. BREAK THEM NOW.

Don't count on them giving up, what if they don't? BREAK THEM NOW.

The fact that the Police Chief says there are 3 TIMES the number of rape and robbery calls from the zone and they can't respond is a dereliction of duty by the Mayor. BREAK THEM NOW.

People say shut off the water and electricity and they quit...but they might not.
Shutoff water, and electricity as part of the process to send in overwhelming force to remove them.
- Encircle them and give them 4 hours to leave
- Anyone remaining when the 4 hours is up is an insurrectionist, except for those held against their will
- Sweep thru, shoot those who have taken up arms and don't lay them down and surrender
- Arrest and charge the remainder with the federal crime of insurrection

Every day that goes by just validates their ownership of those 6 blocks.

BREAK THEM NOW

https://www.yahoo.com/news/seattle-police-chief-not-able-124718101.html

#1648340 - 06/13/20 07:21 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

I mailed CHAZ MAGA 2020 cookies... but I didn't fill out the Customs paperwork so they might come back CHAZ is an independent country now.

Cookies had exlax icing... and red white and blue sprinkles.

#1648343 - 06/13/20 07:25 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Mark S]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: Mark S
CAHZ - Seattle's Capital Hill Autonomous Zone

BREAK THEM, BREAK THEM NOW

Chief of Police Carmen Best:
“Our calls for service have more than tripled,” she told reporters. “These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we’re not able to get to.”

Every day that goes by just validates their ownership of those 6 blocks. BREAK THEM NOW.

Don't count on them giving up, what if they don't? BREAK THEM NOW.

The fact that the Police Chief says there are 3 TIMES the number of rape and robbery calls from the zone and they can't respond is a dereliction of duty by the Mayor. BREAK THEM NOW.

People say shut off the water and electricity and they quit...but they might not.
Shutoff water, and electricity as part of the process to send in overwhelming force to remove them.
- Encircle them and give them 4 hours to leave
- Anyone remaining when the 4 hours is up is an insurrectionist, except for those held against their will
- Sweep thru, shoot those who have taken up arms and don't lay them down and surrender
- Arrest and charge the remainder with the federal crime of insurrection

Every day that goes by just validates their ownership of those 6 blocks.

BREAK THEM NOW

https://www.yahoo.com/news/seattle-police-chief-not-able-124718101.html

CHAZ IS BEGGING TO BE KENT STATE... MARTYR SONGS HAVE ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN.

#1648356 - 06/13/20 08:09 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
ruckersvillan Offline
Angry Southern Deplorable White Christian Male

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Ruckersville/Greene County
I think these " seccesionist" should be dealt with by federal troops. Then 150+ years from now welfare trash, immigrant trash, and white trash should wreck and tear down anything connected to it.
Left leaning politicians, and left leaning school boards should preach and indoctrinate how evil it was/is and any reference,movie,statue,or flag/pride items connected to it should be immediately tore down and compared to Nazi symbols.
This is what is happening to southern history right before our eyes and it seems no one cares two **VOTE IN NOVEMBER**. I would give anything for the boys in grey to come back and see this. I guarantee Lee would have never surrendered if he knew this was coming.
Dont worry everyone, if you have no ties to the south, they will be coming for the bible next....

On another note, I wonder how many of the pillars of the community that converged on Richmond to tear down Jefferson Davis actually pay taxes or are on welfare? How many own there homes or on section 8? How many work, or mommy and daddy pay there way in college?
And this trash is allowed to vote, and have a say in public policy??????
This country is being destroyed from within. I know how people in Rome must have felt.....

I'll cling to my guns and religion and you can take both from my cold dead hands

We Need To Play Cowboys And Liberals

#1648358 - 06/13/20 08:15 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Anyone raise honey badgers?

Make 100% certain you watch this video with a volume on.

https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

#1648677 - 06/14/20 07:41 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Cash is King]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Appomattox
If they want to establish their own independent country well, let them. They put up walls (barricades- interesting since the left dons sackcloth and ashes when Trump mentions at wall) so require Chazian passports if they leave or for anyone going in. Absolutely no services or supplies unless the Chazians want to contract for these things through private entities with all vehicles entering or leaving Chaz subject to any regular screening by DHS that would be performed going to Canada or Mexico. Those who live there and can't leave would be considered expatriate United States citizens. Remove all U.S. citizenship from those who choose to live in the breakaway country meaning no Federal or state healthcare, revocation of their SNAP cards, no Social Security remittance etc. In short, no dual citizenship. Does this mean that any babies born of Chazian parents inside the Stupid Zone would be citizens of Chaz and, if Chaz dissolves would their parents have to apply for U.S. citizenship to regain their status or should we issued green cards or visas?

Hhmmmmm. So many things to think about.

#1653073 - 06/24/20 08:07 AM Re: I am so confused? Chicago [Re: Paratus]
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre was the 1929 murder of seven members and associates of Chicago's North Side Gang that occurred on Saint Valentine's Day.

This past weekend 100 people were shot and 14 died in Chicago. TWICE AS MANY AS THE FAMOUS MASSACRE. One was a 3 year old boy. I saw a Chicago preacher speaking out against it. And yet CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC all let it slide. Doesn't fit the required narrative.

He said black lives matter but black kids lives matter more.
A preacher! A man from a Cristian church. He could have just said all lives a are precious to God and that we should all follow the word of God.

If the people of Chicago are willing to enslave themselves to narcotics and to place higher value on a bag of crack than the life of a child of God they will never fix their problems.