Who's Online
3 registered (SgtSquishySquash, gunhunter, 1 invisible), 7 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1651512 - 06/20/20 04:24 PM Do you leave your guns out of the safe?
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
A lot of sale ads mention that if it's not sold by a certain day "it goes back in the safe."
So, do you really take the gun out of the safe and leave it somewhere else while it's listed for sale? That seems odd.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#1651518 - 06/20/20 04:30 PM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: rromeo]
One Shot Offline
Marksman

Loc: Gloucester
City or County: Gloucester
🤣🤣🤣

#1651583 - 06/20/20 07:27 PM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: rromeo]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
Originally Posted By: rromeo
A lot of sale ads mention that if it's not sold by a certain day "it goes back in the safe."
So, do you really take the gun out of the safe and leave it somewhere else while it's listed for sale? That seems odd.

LOL!!!

#1651896 - 06/21/20 02:18 PM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: rromeo]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Yes, I do. I put it and its accessories in a drawer where it won't get mixed up.

#1651898 - 06/21/20 02:24 PM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: rromeo]
Bill Smkngun Offline
Marksman

Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: Chesterfield

It would seem to me that you would have to take them out of the safe in order to sell them, unless of course you have a walk-in safe. 😁

#1651923 - 06/21/20 03:32 PM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: Bill Smkngun]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
Originally Posted By: Bill Smkngun

It would seem to me that you would have to take them out of the safe in order to sell them, unless of course you have a walk-in safe. 😁

Once you sell it, yes. Do you leave it out for several weeks until someone wants to buy it?
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#1652260 - 06/22/20 11:14 AM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: rromeo]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Yes, it is out of the safe, in the drawer under the sock drawer until it sells, is traded, or I decide to keep it.

#1652268 - 06/22/20 11:37 AM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: rromeo]
Hawkeye22407 Offline
Single barrel

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fredericksburg
I take it out of the safe, put it on the dash of my car, and park the car at the commuter lot with "gun inside is for sale, after 2 weeks it's going back in the safe".

Why, doesn't everyone do that?

#1652372 - 06/22/20 02:36 PM Re: Do you leave your guns out of the safe? [Re: rromeo]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
had chicken parm for lunch