Who's Online
12 registered (Okie, jblack87, SgtSquishySquash, BillofRights, PanzerJager107, lawman90, GreenArrow08, SlickStang, Speedyarms, GrantG, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1653509 - 06/25/20 07:28 AM Chilidog33377
dramore Offline
Gun fool

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fairfax

DISHONEST MEMBER! Made a deal on an item,he picked the time and location. As I was 20mins into my drive he tells me to "turn around, someone offered me more money" "you knew I had 3 other interested buyers". This member actually tried to justify his blatant dishonesty. Who does that? First and only member to have broken their word after they knew the member was driving their way. I was raised that when I give someone my word, I keep it no matter what! My word is my bond. Money means more to him than his word. Deal at your own risk!

**USE THE MARK TOPIC SOLD BUTTON**

Count your blessings, not your problems.

#1653834 - 06/25/20 09:23 PM Re: Chilidog33377 [Re: dramore]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: dramore

DISHONEST MEMBER! Made a deal on an item,he picked the time and location. As I was 20mins into my drive he tells me to "turn around, someone offered me more money" "you knew I had 3 other interested buyers". This member actually tried to justify his blatant dishonesty. Who does that? First and only member to have broken their word after they knew the member was driving their way. I was raised that when I give someone my word, I keep it no matter what! My word is my bond. Money means more to him than his word. Deal at your own risk!

PM SENT TO Chilidog33377 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1654544 - 06/27/20 11:24 AM Re: Chilidog33377 [Re: dramore]
Chilidog33377 Offline
Chili

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Henrico
Apparently dramore has his own, very skewed, one sided view of our exchange. As a wise counsel once told me, in every exchange between two individuals, there are three truths; your version, my version and then somewhere in between, is the “truth”.
As I said in our text exchanges, (which I will be happy to provide), I’m very sorry how this turned out, however I did notify you as soon as the sale dynamics changed, just as I said I would (20 minutes after you started your trip).
You offered $500 vs $550 listing price, and I noted I had 3 serious buyers and $550 was a fair price.
Your response was, “OK...when are you free”. We agreed to meet at 3:30, but per your request to notify you of any change, I did notify you at 1:56pm, 19 min. after you confirmed at 1:37pm, “see you soon” referring to proposed meeting at 3:30.
I received a better offer in terms of conditions and price and advised you immediately to mitigate any inconvenience you might encounter.
For you to post your scathing review on my profile is more than a bit extreme, and is slanderous.
For anyone who doubts my honesty and integrity, I would invite you to review ALL OF MY REVIEWS.
I guess we can agree to disagree.
Although I have never given anyone a negative review, even when I travelled over two hours after getting confirmation on the sale price, terms and meeting location on the phone as I began the trip, only to experience a no show, and no text or call to advise me of any change.