Toro Zero turn mower, 42" cut, 22hp time cutter. Lightly used. I have found I prefer a tractor style mower. Depending on location I can deliver too. Message me a number if you want pictures until I get them loaded up here.

$1800 or best reasonable offer - cash

Trade for firearms, possibly a john boat w/ 9.9hp, cash +- as needed

Firearm interests - big bore revolvers, pre lock Smith and Wessons, PTR91, pistol caliber carbines, something in 10mm, try me if you have something else

https://vacode.org/2016/18.2/7/7/18.2-308.2:2/

I. The provisions of this section shall not apply to (i) transactions between persons who are licensed as firearms importers or collectors, manufacturers or dealers pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 921 et seq.; (ii) purchases by or sales to any law-enforcement officer or agent of the United States, the Commonwealth or any local government, or any campus police officer appointed under Chapter 17 ( 23-232 et seq.) of Title 23; or (iii) antique firearms, curios or relics.

The provisions of this section shall not apply to (i) transactions between persons who are licensed as firearms importers or collectors, manufacturers or dealers pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 921 et seq.; (ii) purchases by or sales to any law-enforcement officer or agent of the United States, the Commonwealth or any local government, or any campus police officer appointed under Article 3 ( 23.1-809 et seq.) of Chapter 8 of Title 23.1; or (iii) antique firearms, curios or relics.

Edited by SMOKEYBEAR (07/27/20 05:26 AM)