Who's Online
15 registered (BSA1944, TankGuy, Rich_K, harley, PMCguns, Mw7113, browningv308, sbook, Cinead, Jaydubya87, Apec, 4 invisible), 19 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1664280 - 08/07/20 08:49 AM Scammers capman heatwelsh
deaner20 Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: Shenandoah Valley
City or County: harrisonburg
Here are a couple more to avoid as they have contacted me about a scope I’m looking for in the want to buy section . Once I told them I PayPal as purchase they give you 5011 reasons why it needs to be friends and family
Capman even went to a couple post and acted like he was trying to help with questions being asked by legit members .

#1664284 - 08/07/20 09:07 AM Re: Scammers capman heatwelsh [Re: deaner20]
Newgunguy Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Goochland
So just because someone doesn't want to give more money to the paysomemore service they are trying to scam? I'm sure that some might, but I've seen plenty of others on here request that or to add the extra 3% that is charged. You kinda sound like one of those people that claims someone must be a drug dealer for buying something big in cash instead of digital ones and zeros.

Oh and who are the people that you are even talking about, is it just the capman member?

Charles.

#1664307 - 08/07/20 11:55 AM Re: Scammers capman heatwelsh [Re: deaner20]
deaner20 Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: Shenandoah Valley
City or County: harrisonburg
1st off I’m trying to let people know about these guys you don’t know what went on and I OFFERED TO PAY THE 3% FEE and then all the reasons . And I listed both there site heatweltch capman , heatwelsh .A lot of this going on in here lately and was trying To help save a members from being burned . So how bout you keep your nose out of my business there was no need for you to even reply. Deal with them if you want . Ps you sound like one of those people who like to stick there 2 cent in were not asked for or needed .

Edited by deaner20 (08/07/20 12:01 PM)