Who's Online
9 registered (VA_SHAKA, Shanewhitehead, Ron_L, Slater, sbook, Jonasben98, 3 invisible), 11 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1664970 - 08/10/20 10:07 AM A big thank you! Time of scarcity bring out the good.
twodents Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: Stafford
I just want to give a GIANT thank you to those that are looking out for others in VA. As someone that has been looking for certain items, others have come to my aid. I have had people reach out and offer items at pre-covid prices and even had a member pass on free brass, some of it even cleaned and decapped.He wouldn't take anything in return.
I don't want to publicly throw around names of those that may not want recognition, but I do want to encourage others to be more like these guys, as I have tried to do. If you see someone that you can help out, without looking to rip them off, please do it. These odd times have created certain shortages, and I'm thankful to see people look out for each other.
Give a little kindness and pay it forward.

#1665352 - 08/11/20 10:59 PM Re: A big thank you! Time of scarcity bring out the good. [Re: twodents]
JBaccheus Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Fairfax
Amen. I am just starting in on reloading, and shooting on the regular, and some members have been fantastic, truly helpful people. Nice community.