Who's Online
7 registered (Multipurpose1, red3, jblack87, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1664987 - 08/10/20 12:13 PM Custom Installations (various, on a couple ARs)
Little Luth Offline
a little obsessed...

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
I have some custom work I'd like some help with on a couple of ARs. I have a binary trigger, a new barrel and a few other custom items I'd like some help installing. I can probably figure it out on YouTube, yes, and I have done a few things myself. However, I've come to a point on a few projects that I'd rather pay a professional to help me make sure it is done 100% right. I have all of the components I need - just looking for a quality, trustworthy gunsmith/armorer who really knows the AR-15/M4 platform. I'm happy to pay a fair market rate for the time it takes to help me. If they would be willing to work with me so I can do more myself in the future (I'll wear a mask and wash my hands), that would be even better. Prefer to find someone close to Richmond, but I'll drive a little if I need to. Thanks!

#1665353 - 08/11/20 11:18 PM Re: Custom Installations (various, on a couple ARs) [Re: Little Luth]
hino895 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Spotsylvania, Virginia
City or County: Downtown Thornburg
Pm sent