Who's Online
7 registered (DDGdrvr, roxie, 40thAlabama, MattDub, jjx, rap, kd4iea), 17 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1669264 - 08/27/20 06:36 PM I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS!
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester
DUMB KID WITH A RIFLE SHOOTS PEOPLE AT PROTEST.CROSSED STATE LINES,ARMED AND READY,NOT A DEPUTIZED LAW OFFICER,PUTS HIMSELF IN THE MIX.

WHY SHOULD HE NOT BE CHARGED WITH MURDER?

NO DIFFERENT THAN SOME DUMBA** SHOOTER TEARING UP A SCHOOL,HOPE HE GETS MAX.

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1669278 - 08/27/20 07:32 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Why don't you give a complete outline of the facts first, and not just your selected points?

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1669279 - 08/27/20 07:55 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

City or County: Pulaski
The videos and photos show that he is apparently being attacked and has a pistol aimed at him. Do the rights of self defense stop at the state line?
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#1669280 - 08/27/20 07:57 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Fact #1-he is not a resident of the area.
Fact #2- under Federal,as well as Ill. and Wis. statute,he was illegally carry the rifle he used.
Fact #3- he went to the area of his own free will.

Just another black eye that responsible gun owners will have to deal with.

NEXT?

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

#1669289 - 08/27/20 08:35 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Kodogg77 Offline
Lost

Loc: Va
City or County: Spotsylvania
Yes he broke the law and should be charged with THAT crime. But last I checked correct me if I am wrong but breaking one law does not mean you lose your right to defend yourself. Let me ask you a question mr dusty. What would of needed to happen to the young man for you to believe lethal force was justified?

#1669300 - 08/27/20 09:10 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: Kodogg77]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: Kodogg77
Yes he broke the law and should be charged with THAT crime. But last I checked correct me if I am wrong but breaking one law does not mean you lose your right to defend yourself. Let me ask you a question mr dusty. What would of needed to happen to the young man for you to believe lethal force was justified?

The usual thing that occurs when someone is stupid enough to go looking for a gunfight would be the natural thing that would occur in a universe that ran on logic.We'll have to settle for the law to actually do its job.

His stupid a** should have stayed in Il., he brought the s**tstorm onto himself.

AND ON EVERY LAW ABIDING GUN OWNER

NEXT

#1669307 - 08/27/20 09:32 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Illinois law has no relevance here. Also, none of that has any relevance to a possible murder charge. That stuff goes on in a bubble. While he could get prosecuted for the class A misdemeanor for the weapon charge, it has no bearing on the shooting. Same thing with a felon using a firearm in self defense.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#1669310 - 08/27/20 09:43 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

And the state homicide charges? Don't think that he'll slide on those,thankfully.

STILL COMES DOWN TO THE FACT HE WENT THERE OF HIS OWN FREE WILL,ARMED.

It was not some sudden attempt on his life,he was there armed and ready for a fight.

The only thing he had to do to avoid the situation was stay home in Il., and it would not have occured. If he wanted to protest,fine;but he chose to show up "to protect buildings";and now is in trouble.

#1669324 - 08/27/20 11:02 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
JBaccheus Offline
Double barrel

City or County: Fairfax
Oi.

Dusty, at this point I am starting to think that you are just trawling for negative reactions.

When you present an opportunity for idiots to sound like idiots, in/on a(n) (actual) forum which depicts them as representatives for VA gun owners, you hurt our public perception.

Speak softly, show courtesty, carry a big stick and have a plan to kill everyone you meet. -some of my favorite peoples

#1669331 - 08/28/20 01:40 AM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Kodogg77 Offline
Lost

I like how my question was never answered in your response...

#1669337 - 08/28/20 05:55 AM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: Kodogg77]
dustydog Offline

I like how my question was never answered in your response...

Actually,it was. Let me make it simple for you:ANYONE WHO TRAVELS 20-30 MILES ,ACROSS A STATE LINE,LOOKING FOR A GUNFIGHT, SHOULD BE ARRESTED.IF THEY DO HARM BY SUCH HORSES**T AND SURVIVE,LET THE LAW DROP LIKE A HAMMER.

CLEAR ENOUGH?

NEXT

#1669338 - 08/28/20 06:02 AM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: JBaccheus]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: JBaccheus
Oi.

Dusty, at this point I am starting to think that you are just trawling for negative reactions.

When you present an opportunity for idiots to sound like idiots, in/on a(n) (actual) forum which depicts them as representatives for VA gun owners, you hurt our public perception.

Speak softly, show courtesty, carry a big stick and have a plan to kill everyone you meet. -some of my favorite peoples

Nope,just want to see what people think,especially if they think they are anonymous.

#1669341 - 08/28/20 06:53 AM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Originally Posted By: dustydog
And the state homicide charges? Don't think that he'll slide on those,thankfully.

STILL COMES DOWN TO THE FACT HE WENT THERE OF HIS OWN FREE WILL,ARMED.

It was not some sudden attempt on his life,he was there armed and ready for a fight.

The only thing he had to do to avoid the situation was stay home in Il., and it would not have occured. If he wanted to protest,fine;but he chose to show up "to protect buildings";and now is in trouble.

It does come down to that fact. Do we agree to only talk about pertinent items? I do agree, his decision to go help someone guard the burned out gas station was probably not a great idea.
His thinking after things went pear shaped do seem better. He was attacked, tried to get away, shot one person, checked on him, called 911, was attacked again by someone without a weapon, didn't shoot that person and got away, attacked with a skateboard, shot that person, has another bad guy who has a gun this time, defends himself for the third time. Three shots, three hits.

Edited by rromeo (08/28/20 06:54 AM)

#1669466 - 08/28/20 02:09 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
sbrfencer Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Mechanicsville
City or County: Hanover
Do I think it was smart for him to be there? No. Does he lose the ability to protect himself from a bunch of felon asshats? Also no.

The first guy was trying to pick a fight with all of the armed people there to screw up their arson party. He was yelling the N-word at them all evening. When Kyle (how ironic is that name) moved to another location the 5' 3" racist pedophile **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** decided he would attack the weakest looking one.

Kyle fired a warning shot (I wouldn't) and it didn't dissuade him. The racist pedophile **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** is pushing up daisies.

Kyle checked on him (he's an EMT) then tried calling the police and he was chased down.

He tripped and was brutally attacked.

He might get the misdemeanor charge in the long run but the rest won't stick. With the lawyer he has he will be getting millions from all of the so called news organizations calling him a white nationalist.

Do I think he has issues? Yes.

He shot 3 white felons that were attacking him while mostly keeping his cool.

Hopefully other miscreants will learn to stop destroying their cities but I don't think they will.

#1669468 - 08/28/20 02:25 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

I've seen nothing from Dusty that has been able to answer the questions I've asked and therefore I believe his argument to be a straw man argument and thus invalid. Any further discussion on this particular topic would likely be a waste of time.

#1669476 - 08/28/20 03:08 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Kodogg77 Offline
Lost

No half wit. That is an answer to a question I didn’t ask. So let me type slow for your old eyes. What would he half to do in that situation for self defense to be justified. Forget that he should not have been there. That is a mute point. CLEAR ENOUGH???

#1669477 - 08/28/20 03:10 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Kodogg77 Offline
Lost

I can see now dusty is just a troll. Done with this convo.

#1669483 - 08/28/20 03:43 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: Kodogg77]
dustydog Offline

I can see now dusty is just a troll. Done with this convo.

Hardly a troll,my sweet little dumpling.STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THE HOARD OF KEYBOARD COMMANDOS(TEXASFLYBOY,CADI,ET AL) THAT WERE SPENDING THE AFTERNOON YESTEDAY JUSTIFYING THE KILLINGS.
As to my absence the last few hours,I work for a living.Some of us don't carry phones with us while we work,our duties require more concentration than your gen can achieve.

#1669490 - 08/28/20 04:21 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
ak66 Offline
Sharp Shooter

City or County: Fairfax
Unless a prosecutor can prove an intent (i.e. premeditated murder), chances for 1 or 2 degree murder conviction are pretty low. And no - traveling with a firearm to participate in volunteer group (despite being illegal for him to do so) - doesn’t equal murder intent. Manslaughter maybe in lieu of 2 degree... But again, until the investigation is over and we know all the facts, without a clear evidence that he wasn’t defending himself - and so far the only reliable video is when he shoots after being attacked - it’s unlikely this will go anywhere.

I know some people don’t like that outcome but that’s how the LAW works. The rest is just personal feelings.

That’s not to say he’ll walk free. There are plently of firearms related charges and the rest including running to another state but that’s a separate matter.
- Colt stripped M4 upper receiver
- Comtac III or higher
- Leupold MK4 spotting scope

#1669497 - 08/28/20 04:53 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
If dusty posts a new thread, and no one responds, does it make a sound?

Seriously guys, stop taking the bait. Eventually he'll just go back to his Buzz Light Year action figures.

#1669504 - 08/28/20 05:09 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: v8unleashed]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: v8unleashed
If dusty posts a new thread, and no one responds, does it make a sound?

Seriously guys, stop taking the bait. Eventually he'll just go back to his Buzz Light Year action figures.

terrifies you when you are asked to think,boy?

#1669520 - 08/28/20 06:17 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Ha!

#1669525 - 08/28/20 06:32 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
dustydog Offline

Hmmmmm.............well,the trolls from the shoutbox that were chuckling about the KILLINGS have retreated (see above),both unable and unmanned by the prospect of having to defend their position.
You really got to wonder about the people that inhabit boards,REALLY!

Me,anybody that is on this board that has actually met me knows that I don't give a rat's diseased a**hole what you think IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO DEBATE IT IN PUBLIC. Got to be willing to put it out there without hiding behind a screen name,the ultimate refuge of a coward. And lately,there are a lot of chickens**t clowns on this board.

SO,to all the little darlings that spent yesterday in the shoutbox delighting in the dull witted KILLINGS done by an idiotic 17 year old,BEST OF LUCK.

AND FOR LASERJOCK: I have an idea that you may be just waiting for me to step over a line. Let me save you the trouble,here's a qoute from Kurt Vonnegurt,Jr.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/352630-why-don-t-you-take-a-flying-**VOTE IN NOVEMBER**-at-a-rolling

#1669549 - 08/28/20 07:22 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
From nyt timeline
Kid is cleaning up graffiti
Kid goes to help protect a business
Kid offers medical assistance to a rioter
Kid gets pepper sprayed
Kid gets water bottle from cops
Kid is accosted and threatened by pedo
Eventually kid wanders off lot and is not allowed back
Kid heads down street
Pedo comes after him throwing stuff. Gun fire in the background. Kid gets accosted by pedo and lights him up.
Kid calls 911 and administers 1st aid
Mob descends and kid heads toward police line
Kid is going away to turn himself in and falls down. Skateboard joe decides to use kids head for board durability test and gets lit up
Kid gets gun pointed at him and shoots glocky pete in the arm.
Kid gets up and goes to police who send him home

I fail to see any need to rationalize anything. If i was going to clean graffiti off a wall in a nearby town that had just had riotous nights, i would be armed too.

#1669556 - 08/28/20 07:42 PM Re: I WANT TO HEAR THE RATIONALIZATIONS! [Re: dustydog]
ChrisC Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Prince William County
City or County: Nokesville
Originally Posted By: dustydog
Hmmmmm.............well,the trolls from the shoutbox that were chuckling about the KILLINGS have retreated (see above),both unable and unmanned by the prospect of having to defend their position.
You really got to wonder about the people that inhabit boards,REALLY!

Me,anybody that is on this board that has actually met me knows that I don't give a rat's diseased a**hole what you think IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO DEBATE IT IN PUBLIC. Got to be willing to put it out there without hiding behind a screen name,the ultimate refuge of a coward. And lately,there are a lot of chickens**t clowns on this board.

SO,to all the little darlings that spent yesterday in the shoutbox delighting in the dull witted KILLINGS done by an idiotic 17 year old,BEST OF LUCK.

AND FOR LASERJOCK: I have an idea that you may be just waiting for me to step over a line. Let me save you the trouble,here's a qoute from Kurt Vonnegurt,Jr.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/352630-why-don-t-you-take-a-flying-**VOTE IN NOVEMBER**-at-a-rolling

I’d be willing to bet that most of the rioters aren’t from the local area either, so if they came across state or county lines to make trouble, I have no problem with someone else crossing the same ones to prevent it. I don’t have a problem with this kid did. It’s a good thing the Minutemen didn’t share your adherence to unconstitutional laws by deciding to stay home. This leftist crap is slowly spreading across the country, driven by nothing more than a desire to take what others have worked for. Sad to see the country in this state, because there’s really only one solution for it. That kid is on the leading edge, which is ugly but often necessary. I’ll bet he beats anything but possibly a misdemeanor, good luck finding a jury who will convict.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >